Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

seventeen w/ an EP.......

My name is Edwin and I've heard of this website site a while back but just never had the time to look it up.....I've been workin' my ass off earning up money to trick out my 02 Satin Silver EP! I will post pics of my car and mods as soon as I figure out how to work this damn thing.....well I'm glad to be part of this site because I have a passion for streetracing and EP3's. I used to own a 2001 Mazda Miata Mx-5 but didn't like the look and feel of the car. I sold it months later for a chance to own an Ep and I'm lovin' this car! It's sweet!! :tongue:

streetracing??? hope you know what your doing...almost everyone on ephatch are well mannered and arent asses like most other forums...this forum is probably the best one in the web...you'll be glad you have an ep :D :D :D

street racing is worthless, all you do is talk shit about "what really happened" get your ass handled on the track like a real man lol.

Welcome to the site, I am also 17 y/o with an 02 EP...

Welcome, What part of texas are you in?

TRACK!!!! ... street racing is dangerous

welcome aboard!

Becarful on the streets, get yourself in a lot of trouble!!!!

Be sure to post pics in members ride section.

Did I just read something about Streetracing.

Ask some of the members what happens when you Streetrace. I know one guy lost his license for 6 months, and also in Florida if you are caught streetracing you LOSE your license for 1year, have a 5k fine, and car is impounded for 90days. and thats just first offense.

So if you like racing, go to your local Drag strip and run. :winkm:

btw
    Welcome to the site

Chris

I'm not going to say don't streetrace cause 90% of people on this forum will tell you that....

I understand that it's going to happen, just make sure that if you do it, there is no one else around and that you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Know the stretch of road you're going to race on and if you're going to put yourself in danger, at least don't put others on the road around you at risk too.

With that said.... the track still rocks, lets you get solid numbers to show off, and is safe!

Welcome to ephatch :m:

welcome to the site....

welcome m8 :)

I picked up my ep when i was 17. Welcome to the site man!

i picked up my ep when i was 15 ;) (i loveeeeee bragging) but im 17 now. btw, its an 02 ;)

we should have a thread where all us kids post up our eps.

three pieces of advice when browsing/posting on EPhatch.

1. please don't street race. like the others have said, you'll catch a lot of flak for posting racing stories. lots of people here are anti-street racing simply because of the inherent dangers. it also seems to encourage trolls to come to the site and dump on the EP. no one wants that.

2. don't refer to modding your car as "tricking" it out. sounds too much like a pep boys commercial. :winkm:

3. use the search button before asking questions. 9 times out of 10, you can find the answer you're looking for after searching.

do those things for me, and we'll get along just fine.

also, what part of Texas do you live in? most of the Texas chapters are pretty good about meeting up about once a month. we'll also have a Texas-wide meet later on this year to follow up a pretty successful first meet. keep browsing and we'll let you know when all that is going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious G
    1. please don't street race. like the others have said, you'll catch a lot of flak for posting racing stories. lots of people here are anti-street racing simply because of the inherent dangers. it also seems to encourage trolls to come to the site and dump on the EP. no one wants that.
    2. don't refer to modding your car as "tricking" it out. sounds too much like a pep boys commercial. :winkm:
    3. use the search button before asking questions. 9 times out of 10, you can find the answer you're looking for after searching.
    Exactly, many do not support racing on the street or other really foolish things. Though many of us have raced and fooled around, but it isn't worth the trouble it can cause.

Also please check out the newbie bible which is also in this section, even if you don't think of yourself as a "newb" it is good reading and has good links to more good info and welcome to the site :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information