Close

Question Injen CAI dyno??

has anyone dyno'd thier cars stock and have a dyno with injen CAI to compare? i searched but came up with nothing. I see people who have the injen post consistently lower times....however alot is hard to believe.

i just want a dyno chart for some facts. hopefully this will answer alot of questions. :)

This is from Injen's website.

where is the cheapest place to get the injen cai? anyone know? thanks -- joe.

I got mine off ebay for 240 shipped

would you buy the AEM CAI for 220 shipped overnight?
    reason why i ask is because i have the chance to buy one, and im torn because i dont know if its a good deal or not!
    Last edited by 02blksi; 11-04-2002 at 06:37 PM.

ssvr6
    Nopionline $200 shipped.

Steve

for the injen???? --- which would you buy steve? the injen cai or the aem cai?? thanks -joe

lets see.....injen looks better under the hood, u can actually see it. And it comes polished and makes a couple more hp than the AEM....as some AEM dyno's ive seen. I'm leaning towards Injen. Does it have the bass note to it that the AEM does? :)

Originally posted by Suk02Si
    This is from Injen's website.

btw....thanks for not making me feel like an idiot. :) i dunno why i didnt think to check there first :o

haha, I hear good thing about both Injen and AEM; but the only thing I didn't like about the AEM unit was the way it bends. I've only seen one pic of it and it looks like it has a 90 degree bend right in front of the throttle body. Wouldn't that hurt the way the air flows? I heard somewhere that a 90 degree bend would break down the air and cause turbulance or something - not sure though

Injen makes a CAI? I thought it was just a short ram with a heat shield.

ssvr6
    Nope, they make a CAI and it's great IMO.

I'd say get the Injen. While I hate the polished look (because as all should know me by now, less is more), it does make more power. I'll be painting this or powdercoating it black. When that's done, it should make it a lot better looking (read: Less Bling).

Steve

steve i called nopi and starting questioning all the intakes they have listed on their website for the 2002 si ! The people there seem so un informed about everything its ridiculous.! can you do me a favor and tell me the NOPI part number for your injen cai?? Also it lists the INJEN cai as being abel to come in red polished or blue? is this true??? Their website sucks ass, they even have comptech, iceman, and ractive listed as making an intake for hte si when in fact they DONT!! -- any help on getting the RIGHT part number would be much obliged. -thanks --joe

Thread Information