Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m_forys View Post
    Folding mirrors are so that the car can get into extremely tight parking spots.
    i just like the sidemarkers on the mirrors...

Quote Originally Posted by R3GUL8OR View Post
    to auto-fold em in like a pro when you arm your alarm ...... lol ..... actually didnt someone do that? hmmm that might actually be kinda cool :)
    Do you think I can make my folding mirrors flip up Lambo style? If they could also spin like a mini truck bed that would be cool. Should I use hydraulics or an air bag setup? I am going to replace the lights with flashing rainbow LEDs for a real JDM look. Maybe I should have a vent in the mirrors and hook it up to a smoke machine so smoke comes out of my spinning mirrors.

*giggles* Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Do you think I can make my folding mirrors flip up Lambo style? If they could also spin like a mini truck bed that would be cool. Should I use hydraulics or an air bag setup? I am going to replace the lights with flashing rainbow LEDs for a real JDM look. Maybe I should have a vent in the mirrors and hook it up to a smoke machine so smoke comes out of my spinning mirrors.

*giggles* Just kidding.
    LOL princess you rock. thanks for the laugh i needed it today!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Best Friend
    I think your car looks like a fuckin' pregnant skateboard! ... Then again, my Miata was made for chics ... Shit! I think I lost this one.

Green Crew #21

anyone get a hold of the part no.?

L O L

i like mine, but it'd be nice to get new ones ahah

ephatch member
    I got a pair here.. I can hook it up with a switch but I want to wire it up with my keyless entry. Like it will fold when I lock/unlock the door. Any idea where the wiring is??

*giggles* Just kidding.
    u forgot the mega purge kit for nitrous shooting out of them!!!

like that parking spot where u look at it and think, damn there is no way i can fit in here, but u go ahead and what do u kno it fits?

cause stewie would like to be your parking space

^^ he's right. thats what they are made for. though the jdm mirrors are different so try to get the ukdm ones as it accomodates us with the lhd.

I always thought that the folding mirrors were for moving through narrow alleys or something in Japan. The way I see it is this: If you need to fold your mirrors in to fit in a parking spot... HOW THE HELL are you gonna get out of the car after the fact? lol

I believe a folding mirrors largest function is so that they are not sticking out on a very thin street. at least thats why in England.
    Ed~

Quote Originally Posted by oneglory View Post
    I believe a folding mirrors largest function is so that they are not sticking out on a very thin street. at least thats why in England.
    Yeah, not much point here. I'll stick with my heated mirrors

ephatch member
    Whos got heated mirriors????? *looks around with hand covering eyes, scouting*

Quote Originally Posted by ep3dan View Post
    ^^ he's right. thats what they are made for. though the jdm mirrors are different so try to get the ukdm ones as it accomodates us with the lhd.
    Why would ukdm be any different than jdm? You do realize that they are both RHD?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information