Close

Aftermarket bushings for rear Koni Sports?

We were just talking about this and I can't find the thread. Looking for suggestions for the rear bottom bushing. Solid sphericals are too harsh for the street. High durometer rubber or poly suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    We were just talking about this and I can't find the thread. Looking for suggestions for the rear bottom bushing. Solid sphericals are too harsh for the street. High durometer rubber or poly suggestions?
    I'd be interested in any aftermarket lower bushing, does energy make something?
    Last edited by talonXracer; 05-14-2009 at 11:31 AM.

Good news! Hardrace makes the bushings!

http://www.hardrace.com/products.asp...2&strClass3=71

Hasbro I'll be making the voyage to my new duty station out of San Diego. If your on the way and I have my rear sphericals by then well go for a run in my car to see how you like it. The pci bearings didn't make much of a difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EP3Lov3 View Post
    Good news! Hardrace makes the bushings!

http://www.hardrace.com/products.asp...2&strClass3=71
    Thanks, I should have mentioned I didn't want to spend for HardRace since it's just for a year or so. That would be my first choice, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    Hasbro I'll be making the voyage to my new duty station out of San Diego. If your on the way and I have my rear sphericals by then well go for a run in my car to see how you like it. The pci bearings didn't make much of a difference to me.
    I'm really close to I10, right on your way. When's the big day? Will you have the new motor in?

I imagine your PCIs are more bearable with the A-Specs. I think SHG pulled his due to being too much for street but he was running much stiffer springs. I wouldn't care except for the Bro. The bumps hurt his kidneys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    Thanks, I should have mentioned I didn't want to spend for HardRace since it's just for a year or so. That would be my first choice, though.

I'm really close to I10, right on your way. When's the big day? Will you have the new motor in?

I imagine your PCIs are more bearable with the A-Specs. I think SHG pulled his due to being too much for street but he was running much stiffer springs. I wouldn't care except for the Bro. The bumps hurt his kidneys.
    The new motor will be in by May and I leave for San Diego in October

Thread Information