Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    did this yesterday, took about 2 hours, noticed a difference, smoother acceleration and less valve chatter...plus it was a good opportunity for me to put my new VC gasket in...YAY!!
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

ephatch member
    you said you noticed gaps when you took it apart and did the adjustment. how bad was your car running before you did the adjustment? I am at 88k and i feel like i am losing power. i need to do a full tuneup. Will look over your instructions again. Would like to try and attempt this, but it looks like a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by RJEP View Post
    you said you noticed gaps when you took it apart and did the adjustment. how bad was your car running before you did the adjustment? I am at 88k and i feel like i am losing power. i need to do a full tuneup. Will look over your instructions again. Would like to try and attempt this, but it looks like a lot of work.
    its not that much work at all...seriously...but if you've never used feeler gauges or adjusted valves before, it might take a little longer...you probably have other things to deal with, this shouldnt do too much to make it feel more powerful, it will make it run smoother and quieter (valve chatter wise)
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

According to the user's profile, they're still active, so..... 6 yr bump for pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information