Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by supercivician View Post
    no sleep at tonight...exam tomorrow but im playing grand theft auto right now

damn! i know it has to be a good ass game too huh! i bout mine today but i didnt play it yet im at work right now sitting around i cant wait to play that! i bought the special edition and was listening to the music cd it came with. some alright songs on in! have fun with that! you got ps3 or 360 i got it for the ps3

10.80@138 mph
    the intake pipe for the turbo, wiring the injectors adapters, cutting the bracket for the fog lights to fit the fmic, instead of using the oil pan drain hinge they custom made one and i dont remember why he did it.

they told me they had a hard time fitting the turbo in. idk because it's a stage 2 with a bigger turbo. they told me they intalled a revhard kit before on an ep. idk y this is taking so long.
    None of that is custom. All that needs to be done to fit everything and the injectors HAVE to be soldered in. IDK when soldering became custom. I hope they arent using a banjo bolt for the return on the pan. Hopefully they did it the right way and removed the oil pan and tapped it.

10.80@138 mph
    Quote Originally Posted by SyckSiR View Post
    my bad. but your general statement should have clarified.....i know a few ppl that would have looked like this when they saw ur post
    NP man. Just ask before you jump to conclusions

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    damn! i know it has to be a good ass game too huh! i bout mine today but i didnt play it yet im at work right now sitting around i cant wait to play that! i bought the special edition and was listening to the music cd it came with. some alright songs on in! have fun with that! you got ps3 or 360 i got it for the ps3
    ps3

the intake pipe for the turbo, wiring the injectors adapters, cutting the bracket for the fog lights to fit the fmic, instead of using the oil pan drain hinge they custom made one and i dont remember why he did it.

they told me they had a hard time fitting the turbo in. idk because it's a stage 2 with a bigger turbo. they told me they intalled a revhard kit before on an ep. idk y this is taking so long.
    the oil pan thing scares me

newbers! i had my turbo off in under 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    o alright! good luck with that! lemme know what happens.
    will do

Quote Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
    None of that is custom. All that needs to be done to fit everything and the injectors HAVE to be soldered in. IDK when soldering became custom. I hope they arent using a banjo bolt for the return on the pan. Hopefully they did it the right way and removed the oil pan and tapped it.
    yeah u better find out what he is talking about with the oil pan thing. i hope he is talking about the top on on the turbo to the oil pan.:boom:

ephatch member
    Sounds like they wanna charge u more...tell them no since you guys agreed on price and you had to wait a couple more days for it

that and what others are saying. turbos are never a perfect install, trimming mudguards, bumpers, etc etc. is just part of the process. maybe they arent gunna try to charge u more and just are trying to make you feel like they went above and beyoind for u, who knows:noidea:

or an excuse to take their time?

that too!

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    hey guys im still without my ep. they told me tomorrow friday. eric yosolo is coming at noon to do the tune. i was there when he called.

hey guys im still without my ep. they told me tomorrow friday. eric yosolo is coming at noon to do the tune. i was there when he called.
    damn!!!!!!!!!!! that suck! hopefully you will get it friday then!!!!

get at me online with the ps3 ma name is the same on the ps3!

hopefully you finally get it back. although this kinda crap is normal with most shops.....

a learning experience!

cant wait 2 see some pics. also try to get under it and get a pic of the oil pan, your previous comments on what they did have me wondering

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information