Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    im pretty sure you did, good detailed pics.

That large bolt that holds the pulley to the assembly is a 17mm. Be careful when swapping pulleys. You do not want to put any unneeded stress on the blower snout.

yep thats the relocator i have the DC5 one

I just checked my PayPal history (just to be sure) and 02EP3SI your the one who sold me the DC5 relocator???? Jeeze i cant imagine how you would know what my problem is??? Thanks!
    Last edited by dylan si; 04-20-2008 at 04:53 PM.

just to let you know...i did not send you a dc5 one.. Cause the one i sent you came off of my car. I bought a new one when i sold you mine. I shipped you yours the day i left for florida and the one i bought came in while i was gone. I did it that route that way i could make a package deal with the pulley so i could sell it...

Now i am wondering if you are not putting it in correctly or not.

Here is the deal.. I was going out on a limb earlier and said there was 2 different relocators.. I just checked the model numbers for the 2 kits and the part number of the relocator is the same. The only one i have had with the barb on the opposite side is the silver one in the picture and i did not send it to you cause its the one i had ordered and deliverd while i was on vacation. So please do not make a statement that looks like i pulled a fast one on you when i did not.

Thanks and i hope you get your problem figured out.

you can also check these two links of parts lists that i checked.

RSX type S race kit

This is the civic si race kit list

Whatever man. I know that it is not the right one. Dont you have a DC5 typeR motor? There is no possible way this is the right one. I spent an hour pissed off trying to make it work!
    Please someone tell me how you can put the relocator on wrong? It only goes on one way. Its a male end that you put in the female place that the MAP sensor was in.

Here is the deal... yeah i have a dc5r motor.. we are comparing jackson kits though.. and the map relocator is the same for each kit.

Please take a picture of the one i sold you and put it on here and we will do our best to help you.

Ok so my relocator looks like the darker one in your pic of the two EXCEPT the nipple is on the opposite side! So to make sure this is not confused my relocator has the nipple on the same side as the silver one but it is the same size and color of the darker one.

Quote Originally Posted by dylan si View Post
    Ok so my relocator looks like the darker one in your pic of the two EXCEPT the nipple is on the opposite side! So to make sure this is not confused my relocator has the nipple on the same side as the silver one but it is the same size and color of the darker one.
    you got a picture of it... If thats the case send it back to me and ill refund your money.. But i do not see why JR would have the same part number for 2 diff relocators

My car is the shop till tomorrow. When I get it back I will take a pic. Look man Im not an idiot. The relocator is the wrong part. Send it back? I need some kind of relocator for my car! I just wont screw down, so it could pop off at any time. You told me you were getting the relocator from a friend. Are you sure that you got the correct one from him in the first place? Like maybe it was for a different application?

it came from his ep kit... the rest of the kit is still sitting on my garage floor. Ill be honest I am going to have the same problem with his cause the silver one in the picture is going to go on his. But i am going to just cut the nipple that it hits off and seal the hole. I really do appologize if you got the wrong one from me, but ill be honest it should be the same one. I just dont see why JR would make 2 different ones with one part number

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information