Close

Jdm body fitment question

I was wondering if the 05 jdm body kit has any issues with the o3 civic, also does the front bumper since its shorter have any issues with I/C's? Greddy I/C's to be more specific. I know my usdm bumper barely fits.

Thanks

No, other than having to put a new reinforcement bar on the front/back, but that is for any usdm ep3. I have the 04/05 on my ep and it fits perfectly.

As fat as an IC goes, I think you can gut the JDM bumper and it will fit.. if you want to cut up your money

Quote Originally Posted by ShadySi View Post
    No, other than having to put a new reinforcement bar on the front/back, but that is for any usdm ep3. I have the 04/05 on my ep and it fits perfectly.

As fat as an IC goes, I think you can gut the JDM bumper and it will fit.. if you want to cut up your money
    Yikes!!!!
    The IC is an issue then. Anyone know of an IC that is thinner and will fit with out taking a Ginsu to my sexiness? Maybe I should just get a JRSC....

gutting sounds so bad, but there was a blue ep a while back with a fmic, i forgot the name.. doesn't matter now cause of the reset, but 'gutting' just means taking that black plastic stuff out and maybe notching the actual bumber a bit

Quote Originally Posted by ShadySi View Post
    gutting sounds so bad, but there was a blue ep a while back with a fmic, i forgot the name.. doesn't matter now cause of the reset, but 'gutting' just means taking that black plastic stuff out and maybe notching the actual bumber a bit
    I guess your right but I really wanted to keep the IC as low profile as possible. But I guess thats the trade off for going boost. Half way considering selling it all and just swapping in a k20a and be done with it. Kinda. But thats a different sub forum I guess. The idea of cutting up the bumper is making me sick,

its not all that bad...on the 02-03 jdm fronts the fmic shows much more...thanks too the fog holes on the 04-05 you can hide it slightly more

get cutting

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingblacksi View Post
    its not all that bad...on the 02-03 jdm fronts the fmic shows much more...thanks too the fog holes on the 04-05 you can hide it slightly more

get cutting
    Ok, lol. It's a 05 bumper so I hope I don't have to cut to much, Btw while I'm having the car painted should I have them shave the side marker lights off too. Or is that going over board JDM?

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Pizza View Post
    Ok, lol. It's a 05 bumper so I hope I don't have to cut to much, Btw while I'm having the car painted should I have them shave the side marker lights off too. Or is that going over board JDM?
    ive done it.. im looking for a pic but we todded is down and ephatch erased all of my posts from 2004 to today so i aint got shit.. you have to cut out the lower plastic shit but the greddy FMIC fits in there perfectly. you got to do a little trimming and fitment but it does work and it does look sick as FUKC!!!

Thread Information