Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by creamSODA View Post
    dont buy fake
    word to that!

You mean don't buy fakes that you don't have to bust into and mod to not blind people? Or do you mean don't buy fakes that cost twice as much to import from Europe? I'm kinda lost on the whole fake thing. . .I mean, these are headlights for crying out loud, just add some sealent when they come in. I thought that saying no-no to fakes ended at safety and performance issues. C'mon, 95% of people here have fake Mugen crap on their car. No offense, so do I.

Quote Originally Posted by thechromecoyote View Post
    for that price you can buy a used set off ebay.uk or ebay germany and have them shipped to the US.

Replicas are supposed to be cheaper than the real thing.
    he knows wat hes talking about

Quote Originally Posted by creamSODA View Post
    dont buy fake
    and him

Quote Originally Posted by xsimplistikaznx View Post
    word to that!
    and him

just go out and get real shiit!! cmon its a honda respect it better than that

I want a big block! thechromecoyote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand View Post
    You mean don't buy fakes that you don't have to bust into and mod to not blind people? Or do you mean don't buy fakes that cost twice as much to import from Europe? I'm kinda lost on the whole fake thing. . .I mean, these are headlights for crying out loud, just add some sealent when they come in. I thought that saying no-no to fakes ended at safety and performance issues. C'mon, 95% of people here have fake Mugen crap on their car. No offense, so do I.

Youre right, its a replica.. not a fake.

Depo is one of the better reps out there, my only problem with it is the price is too high.

they look alright to me..I'd buy them..jus would hate opening them up again to blackout the lil chrome pieces

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Thanks for say that, so I didn't have to. I agree 110% percent. Don't even get me going about Rota haters either...

Quote Originally Posted by frm_808 View Post
    just go out and get real shiit!! cmon its a honda respect it better than that
    Bwahahah, did you even read what you just typed? For a site that mentions "form over function" more and more, I see some of the lamest shit on here. I could buy these depot lights and be well on my way to a completed retrofit before I could buy the JDM projectors with the incorrect beam pattern.

They look great, but too much $$$ for knock-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heitzke View Post
    I could buy these depot lights and be well on my way to a completed retrofit before I could buy the JDM projectors with the incorrect beam pattern.
    That's kinda what I'm looking for in these, but take the laziness a step further. I want to do absolutely no retrofitting, mainly because it adds to the cost. If these work properly out of the box, then great. If not, then I'm still happy with my stockies.

People are saying that they're not much cheaper than the real deal, but with those you MUST retrofit unless you want to blind people, and that definitely drives the total cost up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    That's kinda what I'm looking for in these, but take the laziness a step further. I want to do absolutely no retrofitting, mainly because it adds to the cost. If these work properly out of the box, then great. If not, then I'm still happy with my stockies.

People are saying that they're not much cheaper than the real deal, but with those you MUST retrofit unless you want to blind people, and that definitely drives the total cost up.
    THIS.

If I find out these bad boys are working without me doing any legwork, I'm opening my wallet with no hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post

Correct. Your only other OEM option is to go w/ EDM projectors which won't require any retrofitting. The problem is that they are hard to find. The DEPO headlights are a good alternative IMO.

广州本田
    replicas FTW

ephatch member
    How or where do i search for the EDM set???? Oh and replicas are never bad from a reliable source. Everybody buys "fake" shit everyday i.e. bootleg dvds and cd's. Anyways still a bit pricey for replicas that still need to be modded. Maybe like $220's w/no modding of any kind. Just throwin it out there, seein what happens

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny J View Post
    How or where do i search for the EDM set???? Oh and replicas are never bad from a reliable source. Everybody buys "fake" shit everyday i.e. bootleg dvds and cd's. Anyways still a bit pricey for replicas that still need to be modded. Maybe like $220's w/no modding of any kind. Just throwin it out there, seein what happens
    It's the JDM projectors that need to be modded, not these.

edit: When I say modded, I am referring to the beam pattern, not to the wiring. If these lights are going on a 02-03 EP, you will need to do some wiring. Hope that didn't confuse anyone.
    Last edited by Heitzke; 04-24-2008 at 07:35 PM.

any one get a set of these? im thinking about going step by step on these using the set of bulbs that they have on them and then later going to HID. if some one jumps on these, please post pics and a write up.

ephatch member
    So these depo lights need no mod what so ever? If thats the case i really might buy these. Though will they work with a H4 Bi-xenon HID kit?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information