Close

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman281 View Post
    Is the rsx mid pipe any better than ours?
    Although I'm not sure about the diameter of the RSX mid pipe compared to ours,
    I believe he got it because you need it in order to use the race header.

wow nice setup and nice power

ephatch member
    can we get an update? did you get the retune??

waiting attentivly (sp)

zee

dannggg, 192? stock bottom end? thats nuts

2008 Mercedes C350
    sorry people can't get you any updates because hybrid garage in va just messed me up. I sent my vtc gear to get modified 5 weeks ago, they said it'll take 4-5 days turn around, its been 5 weeks and i still don't have it. And they always tell me they'll call back with info and they never do. I just wrote the owner of the shop an email, so we'll see what happens....I hate shops that can't be professional.

those are awesome numbers!

ephatch member
    has the shop finally gotten their act together? I've been waiting to see what this thing is going to do retuned.

If I had k-pro I would pick up the cams in the classifieds, and follow your route

MaNtEQuiLLA/K-SQUADD ALL MotoR Ep3's Avatar
    Ep3 sound strong and healthy man.....bump for a fast a3

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    sorry people can't get you any updates because hybrid garage in va just messed me up. I sent my vtc gear to get modified 5 weeks ago, they said it'll take 4-5 days turn around, its been 5 weeks and i still don't have it. And they always tell me they'll call back with info and they never do. I just wrote the owner of the shop an email, so we'll see what happens....I hate shops that can't be professional.
    that sucks man, that seems to be every experience ive had with shipping out to shops for custom work for my race car, took 9 months to get my head back from gude in california, and it wasnt even up to what i was promised, and it took 6months to get my lightened 9lb flywheel back from OPM motorsports...on top of this its been like 9 months since i sent my intake mani to the gtlite national champ (kirk olfson) to get opened up...

so i feel you man, that sucks SOOO much, and its annoying when you cant get ahold of people and they cant give you a straight answer and they get pissed when you ask for an update...so i agree, people need ot be more fucking professional in this business, especially when you hand over the amounts of money we all do...

other than that though im excited to see you break 200! thats an awesome build and it sounds so smooth and sweet
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Euroyellowep3 View Post
    nice setup dude, i think i already told you in person, but hey need some posts
    lol...

If you had the same setup you have now WITHOUT the CRV head, what numbers do you think you would have made?

"k20a3 all motor cams 192.89 HP and 143.85 TQ!!"

I know it is around here somewhere on the website, but if you dyno a stock ep3 with the k20a3 what are the numbers? How much torque did you gain?

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    Sorry ppl didn't realize that the link I posted earlier was incomplete. I fixed it. Vid should work now. ENJOY!
    Ok, I see it now. Cool.

2008 Mercedes C350
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    that sucks man, that seems to be every experience ive had with shipping out to shops for custom work for my race car, took 9 months to get my head back from gude in california, and it wasnt even up to what i was promised, and it took 6months to get my lightened 9lb flywheel back from OPM motorsports...on top of this its been like 9 months since i sent my intake mani to the gtlite national champ (kirk olfson) to get opened up...

so i feel you man, that sucks SOOO much, and its annoying when you cant get ahold of people and they cant give you a straight answer and they get pissed when you ask for an update...so i agree, people need ot be more fucking professional in this business, especially when you hand over the amounts of money we all do...

other than that though im excited to see you break 200! thats an awesome build and it sounds so smooth and sweet
    Thanks bro, yea it does suck, makes you feel like just got jipped. I hate the fact that they'll say whatever to get the order and once the order is in, they don't communicate wiht you like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    If you had the same setup you have now WITHOUT the CRV head, what numbers do you think you would have made?

"k20a3 all motor cams 192.89 HP and 143.85 TQ!!"

I know it is around here somewhere on the website, but if you dyno a stock ep3 with the k20a3 what are the numbers? How much torque did you gain?

Ok, I see it now. Cool.
    Well. it's hard to tell because all dyno's read differently and i never did a baserun without the cams and the head. But a stock ep3 usually stands around 140s hp range.

ephatch member
    by now the shop has to have sent you your new vtc gear, right? I really want this thing put back together the way you intend it to be. Update us and let us know if we all need to overflow the shops e-mail inbox with hate mail.

2008 Mercedes C350
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    by now the shop has to have sent you your new vtc gear, right? I really want this thing put back together the way you intend it to be. Update us and let us know if we all need to overflow the shops e-mail inbox with hate mail.
    hahaha yea it came in 2 days ago! After almost 2 months! Finallly!

I'm getting the gear installed at honda from my friend and then it's go time to the tuner!

ephatch member
    Fantastic!! Make sure you come back to this thread for the update

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information