Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    slow & quiet again 4angrybadgers's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks for the info. After I was tuned I noticed my car got a lot jerkier on deceleration (especially close to idle), but I couldn't find much help on how to tune it out. Now I'll go back and look over my part-throttle tables, and start tweaking them.

15:1 air fuel ratio?
    CAMCMD doesnt hit 0 degrees soon enough

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpax View Post
    You know you just did!

in the perameter box click the Gear comp tab > then you can see the Gears it will effect,
    holy crap thats awsome, i am so scared to play with the kpro.

Quote Originally Posted by talonXracer View Post
    Another thing that will really soften if not eliminate the jerkiness is alot of street tuning the part throttle. Also a light weight fly will also amplify the effect.
    hopefully next weekend i can get a lil street tune. and yeah, i have a lightened flywheel... i have to get used to it.

its soo easy to street tune an na car ( i dont like tuning boost cause it takes soo long and little adjustments can make ahuge diff ) especially with my 1600's

mary if i was up there i could rock solid street tune this in one night making power without a dyno ( i have theta dyno its a dyno algorithm software)

here have you watch these? its an older version but the amountof ino you will absorb
    will have you tuning yourself tomarrow

http://www.hondata.com/techk-protraining.html donw on the bottom of the page in quicktime format
    i once had a 592whp ep on pump gas, i sold it and bought a Z
    (heed my advice i know what im doing)

and yeah i zeroed my tps and my jerkyness went away and i though it would be impossible with these 1600's to get the car to drive smooth

the only thing i cant do with the 1600's is add not even a point of fuel or take away cause it will change my AFR drastically caue 1% on these is like 10% on stock injectors
    i once had a 592whp ep on pump gas, i sold it and bought a Z
    (heed my advice i know what im doing)

Quote Originally Posted by weltall View Post
    and yeah i zeroed my tps and my jerkyness went away and i though it would be impossible with these 1600's to get the car to drive smooth

the only thing i cant do with the 1600's is add not even a point of fuel or take away cause it will change my AFR drastically caue 1% on these is like 10% on stock injectors
    equal to changing stock injectors 17.5 percent, so yeah that shits wicked sensitive, holy jeebus.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information