Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ephatch member
    i like the minni c

Quote Originally Posted by mattism78 View Post
    It serves the same purpose as most body kits. Aesthetics. I'm reading up trying to see if I can find a low offset wheel in 4 lug or if I have to go through the 5 lug conversion.
    sport max

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOOPER_PRESH View Post
    aggressive stance is nice.. but for hondas putting very low offsets in the front and even more in the back.. wheres the function in that?

*flame suit ready*
    You are right. It really only offers a better look. If you do however go with the staggered stance on a FF, you could always throw your larger diameter tires and rims on the front when you race Autox or at the strip. Just my opinion though. But as far as on the street, unless your "street racing" then you don't need to worry about the function.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadySi View Post
    sport max
    I looked up a couple different designs by them. I need to suck it up and order a set. The closest I've found is +15mm, which is a bit better than 0's, but still a far cry from the stock +45mm. I'd love to get a wheel with a nice lip without having to do wacky offsets, and curse the car with crazy negative camber. I had a killer set of Blitz wheels on my old 200sx I just don't have that kind of money to blow currently.

Quote Originally Posted by mattism78 View Post
    It serves the same purpose as most body kits. Aesthetics. I'm reading up trying to see if I can find a low offset wheel in 4 lug or if I have to go through the 5 lug conversion.
    dont know ur budget... but look up j-line wheels $$ ; from what i understand on their website, they'll make their rims in any bolt pattern + offset

Quote Originally Posted by sir03 View Post
    dont know ur budget... but look up j-line wheels $$ ; from what i understand on their website, they'll make their rims in any bolt pattern + offset
    Yeah Complete Custom Wheel (CCW) will make any offset, width, etc for a pretty penny.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information