Close

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucka View Post
    Damn nice canards! I was gonna do that but didn't know how it would look like. Do you have any pics of the canards but at a front view on your car?
    No more pics yet.... was on holidays for the weekend. Might have time to get them mounted up this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by 88crx View Post
    No more pics yet.... was on holidays for the weekend. Might have time to get them mounted up this weekend.
    alright post them up when you get a chance.

Yaaaaaer!

Fender are in, going to pick them up this afternoon, then hopefully off to the bodyshop (if they can do it quick, if not then it will wait till end of summer).

New wheels are on the way.... reverse staggered FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by 88crx View Post
    Yaaaaaer!

Fender are in, going to pick them up this afternoon, then hopefully off to the bodyshop (if they can do it quick, if not then it will wait till end of summer).

New wheels are on the way.... reverse staggered FTW.
    at least someone is doing it right!

serious boner in my shorts right now..

Crispy cleannnn

i love this car!

uhhh i love where this build is going.
    Last edited by Panathrasher; 10-24-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: no need to quote pics

good shit man cant wait to see the fenders! are those fenders 10mm or more?

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Siborg View Post
    good shit man cant wait to see the fenders! are those fenders 10mm or more?
    I'm not sure exactly. When I bought them J's was saying +15mm.... but they have since changed their site to say +25mm. My guess is they only add about 10mm unless you cut some of the J's fender lip out (since they're set up to hold the stock fender liners still) and trim a bit of the fender liner itself. I need another 30mm clearance so I think I should be OK. Plan is to mount them up first and see what happens.

Unfortunately they're not going to mounted till the end of the summer..... I have so much stuff to get painted I'm considering a full color change/respray now.

Perfect!

well said Golan.

Damn, 25mm you will be set to run some nice wheels with those! Even though they sent the wrong fenders how was the quality, and how long did it take for them to arrive? I had the same issue with the amount of new parts, I wanted everything to match so I kind of had to respray. It will be nice having the little imperfections fixed and to have the paint dripping wet lookin! Your ep has always been crackin, and it sounds like it's about to go even harder! Good luck and post pics of them fenders when they show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Siborg View Post
    well said Golan.

Damn, 25mm you will be set to run some nice wheels with those! Even though they sent the wrong fenders how was the quality, and how long did it take for them to arrive? I had the same issue with the amount of new parts, I wanted everything to match so I kind of had to respray. It will be nice having the little imperfections fixed and to have the paint dripping wet lookin! Your ep has always been crackin, and it sounds like it's about to go even harder! Good luck and post pics of them fenders when they show up.
    Going to be running 17x8.5+30 235/40/17 in the front and 17x7.5+30 215/45/17 in the rear. Hope to also test fit some 18x9.5+22's to see what happens haha.

I ordered them back at the start of January right after they were released. Received the first set in May sometime (I think) so 5 months and they were fenders from the Fit widebody (the one that requires the full widebody kit) and there were pretty crappy shape lol. Then in June I received the next set which were second gen Fit wide finders (kinda like the EP3 style) and they were much better quality.

I picked up the EP fenders on the weekend and they have a small crack in them.... ha, these fenders are cursed! So I'm not sure whats going to happen now. Hope the shipping company will pay for the repair or they're being sent back again. Other then that they're in pretty good shape, bodyshop says he's seen far worse, so thats good. Real test will be when they test fit them haha, they could suck.

^^ damn man sounds like a nightmare.. but im sure itll all come at dope in the end. Hurry and paint those badboys

jeez i feel like with those wheel/tire specs the cars gonna look like you have 17x7 +40 on it lol. lots of peoiple have 17x8.5 +30 on the front and they clear fine with stock fenders.. SHG_EasyE hase 17x9 +35 RPF1s on his car with 235 or 245/40 and he tracks the car. i feel like with the money i can imagine you're paying for these fenders you should be running something real wide like 9.5 but maybe i'm insane.. who knows. lol

either way i love this car and i'm real real syked to see it come together.. even though for me i'd be satisfied with what you have because it already looks perfect.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information