Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: k24a1 map.

Lean everything out from 3k to red line, once you get a Target A/F at 13.5. If you run premium all the time advance the ignition to 25 ~ 29 depending on how much it really knocks, you need to listen with a mic. you will have to add fuel if your going to add ignition with it, but start leaning out from 3K to redline by -8 percent that should get you in the ball park.

I did not have an oil restrictor installed. When it showed 80-90psi it would jump around. All i did was unhook the oil feed line and put my stock oil pressure sensor back in. The oil pressure dose not move at all now, it shows 25psi all the time at any rpm, I'm starting to think that the sensor for the gauge is messed up. The gauge is an autometer prolilght. I will do a log when i get off work. What did you change in the k24 base map edit? My mods if you need them are, rc550's, sri, megan midpipe, test pipe, stock muffler.
    Last edited by clutch797; 04-24-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Thats odd mine always showed right around 100 at WOT on a na motor. Around 35 to 40 fully warm at idle.

I un screwed the sending unit when i unhooked my oil feed and reinstalled it. I don't think i droped it or anything but maybe it's just a loose wire, maybe it the sending unit. should i worry? It moved around before but now it's like it's stuck at 25psi when the car is on. I won't move at all when the car is running.

sending unit might have taken a crap on you, did you check your grounds too? to make sure its wired correctly ?

I need to go back and check all my grounds and check the wire to the sending unit. The gauge is brand new. On the map that davisj3537 what has changed? I know i need to get my a/f up, since im running the 550's what should i put in as my fuel trim? or do i even need to mess with that?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    I need to go back and check all my grounds and check the wire to the sending unit. The gauge is brand new. On the map that davisj3537 what has changed? I know i need to get my a/f up, since im running the 550's what should i put in as my fuel trim? or do i even need to mess with that?
    I changed it for you sir...to be honest you really need some smaller injectors. I actually changed a bunch of crap but that is not really important. We are mainly looking at fuel consumption right now. Send me another one sir. I prob wont get to it till tomorrow around 12 but still I need another map to help you any further.

I don't have anything else but the 550's, I wish i had 410's. I will load that map up and do a pull tonight and post tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Hey bro I hope everything works out, I'd still like to try to work on that turbo if you still have it laying around. I know I can get new wheels and a 18g compressor housing for that turbo. I also have access to a machine shop.

Thanks bro, I will see what money will let me do. You know how it is, bills, bills, bills.

What power were you putting down again?

238whp and 237wtq

Ok what do yall think, My oil pressure gauge did read 25psi all the time since i went back to n/a and would not move then last night when i shut my car off and started it back up the gauge shows no pressure. I have the stock oil pressure sensor in and it's not saying im low so i think the sensor for my pressure gauge is messed up. What else could it be?

oh here is the new pull. Papi this is your map.

This is a 2nd gear pull.

timing advanced 2 degrees on low and high fuel from 3000 to redline.
    Last edited by clutch797; 05-01-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information