Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Si757 View Post
    Ya a new cat for either DC5 or EP3 will run you ATLEAST $300 new. ClubRSX people have them for like $80-120 shipped.
    My MISTAKE!!!!

I just checked a few discount Acura OEM part websites, your looking at over a grand for a new converter. And to think, I just threw my EP3 Cat away at the dump. Oh well.

My MISTAKE!!!!

I just checked a few discount Acura OEM part websites, your looking at over a grand for a new converter. And to think, I just threw my EP3 Cat away at the dump. Oh well.
    Wow what the hell.. That's almost stupid... Actually that's absolutely retarded.

My MISTAKE!!!!

You threw it away??? that sucks! could have sold it and bought something nice for your car. oh wells, I saw a few high flow ones for just 80 bucks. not sure if itll pass inspection but it says it will

I think the exhaust sounds that way because you have the camera directly behind the exhaust. I honestly don't like how it sounds IF it really does make that noise when the rpm's drop.

Im really not that big of a scraper, Once I dont need something, and am sure I dont need it, why keep it around, ya im sure I could have gotten an easy $100 for it, but im to lazy to try to sell it. And the Exhaust sounds WAY better then it does in the video, I'll get better ones when the weather clears up.

Where did you guys buy it? I can't seem to find it anywhere online..

MaNtEQuiLLA/K-SQUADD ALL MotoR Ep3's Avatar
    that megan mufflers looks similiar to our stock ep mufflers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Where did you guys buy it? I can't seem to find it anywhere online..
    They also have a few on eBay. You could buy it straight from meganracing but its better to buy from vender's and get competitive prices.

After shipping, thats a better price then what I paid for mine, Id go with that.

Thanks for the links, I think this is the best option for me currently. I'm planning to piece together a full megan exhaust as I don't have a job and the money I get comes slowly from waxing cars and selling random stuff around my house lol. So I plan to get the midpipe when showstoppers gets it in stock, then the headers, then test pipe, then axle back, and possibly test pipe or a high flow cat. Thanks for the info/links everyone, and sorry for hijacking lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Thanks for the links, I think this is the best option for me currently. I'm planning to piece together a full megan exhaust as I don't have a job and the money I get comes slowly from waxing cars and selling random stuff around my house lol. So I plan to get the midpipe when showstoppers gets it in stock, then the headers, then test pipe, then axle back, and possibly test pipe or a high flow cat. Thanks for the info/links everyone, and sorry for hijacking lol.
    post a vid when you're done please. I bet that system is going to sound nice

anyone have any more vids of the axle back itself?

anyone have any more vids of the axle back itself?
    serious i wana hear how it sounds...

Im working on that Vid for yall, ima see if I can get someone to film me doin a fly by or something, right now im working out the bugs in the car after the swap, so expect it sooner or later.

~UPDATE~ I adjusted a few things on my car, fixed the Idol and fixed the B-Pipe bump on the car, and MAN THAT THING IS QUIET! I hear the motor more then the exhaust, and when you give it gas, its got a clean deep tone, Id work on a sound clip but its beginning to sprinkle out here. Maybe tomorrow.
    did you fix a dent in your b-pipe? how did you do that? i need to fix mine haha

Quote Originally Posted by 04cvcsi View Post
    did you fix a dent in your b-pipe? how did you do that? i need to fix mine haha
    Well I fixed what was causing the banging, it was the way the header was angled, thats fixed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information