Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    Any idea of how the airflow of this muffler compares to the stock one? That's really the only reason I'd consider it.
    Unless your boosted and making over 350 whp, I dont think youll ever see a difference. It is said to out perform OEM.

I know this thread is about the axleback, but I thought I'd post about the other megan components.

I now have the headers, test, and mid pipes. The quality is great for the price, welds look nice, fitment is spot-on. However, with my current setup to the stock axleback is sounds HORRIBLE, like, CRX with massive muffler style, whining, rattling noise. I know it's not the heat shield or any loose bolts because we checked them and there's no vibration on it. I'm ordering either the Megan or Greddy DT axleback tonight. I'm thinking megan now because the DT looks retarded, even if it does save me money.

GO MEGAN!!!

I've got the full Megan setup (Header, mid pipe, & muffler) and it really sounds good. Even get compliments on it from the po-po (right before they gave me a ticket)

I never have any problems, except for a little rattle btween the hanger & frame, but thats an easy thing to fix. Excellent fit...noticable performance...awesome sound...and it looks pretty dope from the ass

ephatch member
    i just pay for the apexi n1 sounds good to me

I'm glad you were asking about sound quality, because I was about to lecture on power output in relation to backboxes. For the price, go for it

Quote Originally Posted by roc_city_ep3 View Post
    GO MEGAN!!!

I've got the full Megan setup (Header, mid pipe, & muffler) and it really sounds good. Even get compliments on it from the po-po (right before they gave me a ticket)

I never have any problems, except for a little rattle btween the hanger & frame, but thats an easy thing to fix. Excellent fit...noticable performance...awesome sound...and it looks pretty dope from the ass
    Do you have your cat on still? I'm thinking that's my next step in fixing the horrible sound my car is currently making..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information