Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCEM View Post
    OK, so I TRIED to order one last night. Being in Canada, it said there would be a shipping fee applied and I'd have to use Paypal, not credit card. OK, no problem. I fill out the order and it say shipping via USPost would be $39. Again, no problem, that's reasonable. I submit the order and go to bed.

I wake up this morning and check my e-mail and I have 1 each from Paypal and ep3.net saying that the order has been cancelled. According to the one from EP3.net it was cancelled because my address is not confirmed with Paypal...WTF, not true, I e-mailed ep3.net with a screen shot of Paypal showing my address as confirmed. They wrote back saying I must have not chosen the confirmed address and they can't ship to me until it is confirmed. So I figure srew it, I've never had a problem before, it must have just been a mix-up. I fill out the order form again and now shipping is $54 for the same item/same service/same address?!?

Long story short - not getting the strut bar.

Ah man I paid 200 for mine used so even with that shipping thats a hell of a deal. I understand the pain with gaypal though, the thing only weighs maybe 1lbs so 60 bucks for shipping is lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Pizza View Post
    Ah man I paid 200 for mine used so even with that shipping thats a hell of a deal. I understand the pain with gaypal though, the thing only weighs maybe 1lbs so 60 bucks for shipping is lunacy.
    It's still a good deal, but by the time I pay the customs fees and shitty paypal exchange rate it will end up over $200 for a strut bar...I'm better off driving to the Acura dealer tomorrow and picking up an RSX-S rear sway bar for less money and will actually do something. It's more a matter of principle now, cuz I feel like I'm getting jerked around somehow...

It's still a good deal, but by the time I pay the customs fees and shitty paypal exchange rate it will end up over $200 for a strut bar...I'm better off driving to the Acura dealer tomorrow and picking up an RSX-S rear sway bar for less money and will actually do something. It's more a matter of principle now, cuz I feel like I'm getting jerked around somehow...
    Well you don't live far from me just drive over the border and I'll hand it too you.

anybody know if this thing is EDFC compatible?

EDFC is that the torque damper you mean? I have one, had to modify the torque damper bracket a bit but it fit fine.

EDFC is that the torque damper you mean? I have one, had to modify the torque damper bracket a bit but it fit fine.
    No, its the Electric motor things from tein to control damping force from the drivers seat (im lazy and dont want to pull panels and go under the hood to change my damping force all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by liquid cooled View Post
    No, its the Electric motor things from tein to control damping force from the drivers seat (im lazy and dont want to pull panels and go under the hood to change my damping force all the time.
    Oh crap I new that, I must be tired. I have a pic of one installed around here let me look.

Best I could do, not much room for much there.

Well you don't live far from me just drive over the border and I'll hand it too you.
    Ha, I never noticed you were a Detroit guy. I'm usually over there every month or two. Came through there on the way back from Ann Arbor a couple weekends ago. Didn't see a single EP all weekend in the US

Ha, I never noticed you were a Detroit guy. I'm usually over there every month or two. Came through there on the way back from Ann Arbor a couple weekends ago. Didn't see a single EP all weekend in the US
    Oh yeah man I'm right on your way in Lake St.Clair area right off I-94. Not many ep's up here but a few of us stick together. Pm me if you wana work something out on that bar. By the way I'm aware that many people say these don't do squat but my ultra sensitive sphincter meter says it makes me handle the crappy roads up here better.
    Last edited by MR.Pizza; 04-29-2008 at 11:47 PM.

Oh yeah man I'm right on your way in Lake St.Clair area right off I-94. Not many ep's up here but a few of us stick together. Pm me if you wana work something out on that bar. By the way I'm aware that many people say these don't do squat but my ultra sensitive sphincter meter says it makes me handle the crappy roads up here better.
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking at other things now. So you near St. Clair Shores? I have a friend that lives there.

Quote Originally Posted by ClouD View Post
    Somebody already post this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClouD View Post
    Yeah, the title of that thread is "Yay or Nay. He should retitle to make it easier to search for. Should keep this thread open.
    I merged the threads and changed the crappy thread title; please use one that is more informative next time so the information is easier to find.
    How to properly use Apostrophes
    The rev limiter is not meant to be used as a shift light

Sucess comes in cans Yo_KyleEP3's Avatar
    thanks for the heads up i just orderd mine this morning and hopefully it will come in on friday! 125 thats a steal IMO on showstoppers is like 425 thats wack

^ i would be all over that but it looks like i would just have to get rid of it when i get my EDFC

Quote Originally Posted by liquid cooled View Post
    ^ i would be all over that but it looks like i would just have to get rid of it when i get my EDFC
    edfc units are tiny, u'll be fine. fyi, this bar is basically just for show, theres no diff in handling whatsoever. have had one for 2 years

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information