Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    300whp+2140lbs= fun classiccelica's Avatar
    Yeah when I got mine they did the same thing with those tiny ass 3/4 inch long bolts.

well, I finally got the urge to go looking for the correct bolts. Lowe's and Home depo don't have the bolts...I end up buying 5/16-4.5 inch bolts which was a bit short...I should have go with the 5 inch instead of 4.5...well back to Lowe's again...

pop lockin khmer guy danielakatoxic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    well, I finally got the urge to go looking for the correct bolts. Lowe's and Home depo don't have the bolts...I end up buying 5/16-4.5 inch bolts which was a bit short...I should have go with the 5 inch instead of 4.5...well back to Lowe's again...
    maybe your home depot = teh gay. mine had the correct bolts i needed.

Damn...the 5 inch hex bolt is a bit too long...I'm going to have it trimed down...gosh...

home depo and Lowe's only have the m8X1.25X70mm...even their m10X1.25 was 100mm

广州本田
    Have you tried going to an Ace Hardware? I swear they have almost everything single bolt and nut there is.

I'm going to go today after work...if they don't have it then I'll have to improvise and go with the trimming...

I'm going to go today after work...if they don't have it then I'll have to improvise and go with the trimming...
    My advice is call before you go. Gas is expensive, lol. I ended up getting the right type of bolt online through mcmaster. Only problem is that the bolt i got is not made of the same grade steel, its a grade below what it should have been. Oh well.

well...i just found out there is a ace hardware close by where i live...so I'll drop by to see...who would've thought finding the correct bold would be a _ _ _ _ _(please fill in bad word)!!!

ace hardware didn't have crap but luckly the carquest close by had 5 of them...M8X1.25X120mm...I bought 2 but 1 cost $1.35...refunded the other 2 back to Lowes...

It was a bitch to get it installed because I have a Spoon ETD and the Spoon bracket was causing the tight installations...but my inlaw and I was able to get it in after so many bangs and bends...

ace hardware didn't have crap but luckly the carquest close by had 5 of them...M8X1.25X120mm...I bought 2 but 1 cost $1.35...refunded the other 2 back to Lowes...

It was a bitch to get it installed because I have a Spoon ETD and the Spoon bracket was causing the tight installations...but my inlaw and I was able to get it in after so many bangs and bends...

Its a bitch to install even with out the Spoon ETD! Its a great mod at a great price though

yeah, it was a great price, that was why I just had to buy it...I don't like the design though and was really looking towards the Comptech but they are really hard to find...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information