Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I wish those prices was with shipping lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AUTiger View Post
    what's that in us dollars? If it's sub 2 grand then most definitely.

Average prices for a k24a2 is 1800-2200 depending on miles, k24a1 900-1100, k24a4-800-900. None of these prices include shipping though.
    Canadian prices. Also a k24a1 for 1100 with about 30k kms too. these all all local prices for me

sinisterCivic..thank for the nice write up.. im geting ready to do this swap.. i got the motor for a straight trade for my k20a3..so im swaping the a4 for now so i can have a car in the mean while im building a1 bottom with rsxS z1 head.. my question is what do i use on my kpro there is an option k24accord with intake exhaust and headers..is this the option i want to run???

and should i run the 270 or the 310 injectors..?

2002 EP & 2013 FB - K24 all day! SinisterCivicSi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldEp View Post
    sinisterCivic..thank for the nice write up.. im geting ready to do this swap.. i got the motor for a straight trade for my k20a3..so im swaping the a4 for now so i can have a car in the mean while im building a1 bottom with rsxS z1 head.. my question is what do i use on my kpro there is an option k24accord with intake exhaust and headers..is this the option i want to run???

and should i run the 270 or the 310 injectors..?
    thanks! the origional had alot more detail but this has most of it in there. there is a map for the k24a4. i cannot recall right now if they have one for exhaust and header but i HIGHLY suggest you upgrade to the 310 cc injectors. if your running rich you can always trim the fuel back in kpro. i used my 270cc oem injectors and i burned them up from maxing them out. granted i have stage 2 cams with boltons but you would rather have injectors that you know can handle the load, than burn yours up like me and risk fucking something up. if you plan on modding more then 310's are the way to go.

i cannot stress enough to DATALOG as soon as you get the motor running. find out what your air/fuel is and tweek it if necessary...check for knocks too.. running lean is a bad thing.... trust me on that one.

anybody have any pics of there swaps in the car nd pics of the motor ?

wow i need to update my members ride thread! i had more pics, this one is old...

how did you mount the metal coolant line from the thermostat from the a3 on to the a4 it has different mounting points nd bend?

Wondering if the ep3 torque damper will work with the swap?

Quote Originally Posted by tjs03si View Post
    how did you mount the metal coolant line from the thermostat from the a3 on to the a4 it has different mounting points nd bend?
    i used the a4 line.

Quote Originally Posted by Esras02si View Post
    Wondering if the ep3 torque damper will work with the swap?
    NO. i had one and it specifically stated on the ingalls site to NOT use it on swapped ep's. not sure if they have one designed for k24 swapped ep's... but i am assuming its because the motor sits higher and changes the forces?

Looking for info im a noob to Kmotors i have 05 ep3 kpro,jrsc dc header ,440inj ,kpro.that motor is screwd,im looking to buy a k24a4 for $800 wondering what i need to put the a4 into my ep3 ,,,and would the jrsc work????? any help would be great.

Looking for info im a noob to Kmotors i have 05 ep3 kpro,jrsc dc header ,440inj ,kpro.that motor is screwd,im looking to buy a k24a4 for $800 wondering what i need to put the a4 into my ep3 ,,,and would the jrsc work????? any help would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by jsonxyz View Post
    Since you already have Kpro and injectors all you would need would be a CRV passenger mount, and maybe a new header to clear your front sway.

thanks ,would the jrsc bolt up to the A4 head probaly wont do it just wondering

ephatch member
    yes, but you would need to drill and tap the head like you would for a prb or prc intake manifold or run the adapter plate

ok i have the a4 and wondering do ineed to use the a3 intk man or use the one off the a4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information