Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i have the front rebar on mine, got from chuck at showstoppers and im running the modified usdm bar from wayne at ssr...both went on perfect...i highly suggest it if you can run it, better safe than sorry...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar View Post
    Dude it's about time. How long have you been looking for it in the classifieds and how many threads did you make lol? It's worth the money if it gives you a little more piece of mind.
    yah lol, saved up enough to get a new one

ephatch member
    Get The Rebar.........better Than Sorry

Get the rebar, it can save your life.

Banned
    Rebar > you

If you have no rebar and get into any type of accident.... have fun with not getting covered by the insurance!!! That's all I have to say!

Quote Originally Posted by 2005rollingegg View Post
    Get the rebar, it can save your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by humpmasterflex View Post
    Rebar > you

If you have no rebar and get into any type of accident.... have fun with not getting covered by the insurance!!! That's all I have to say!
    Have either of you actually seen the jdm rebar( front or rear) because they are thin as hell. While it's better than not having one you can't compare those to the usdm ones.

isnt there a place where we can get our front rebar modified to fit the jdm front bumper ?

Quote Originally Posted by xjuxtapozx View Post
    isnt there a place where we can get our front rebar modified to fit the jdm front bumper ?
    front jdm rebar fits perfectly, it's the rear you have to worry about modifying.

ohh ok so where can we get or rear one done?

ohh ok so where can we get or rear one done?
    call wayne at ssr, hell hook you up...his shop makes a killer modified usdm rear to work with the jdm bumper...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

PM for his # plz

PM for his # plz
    SSRs number is (408) 306-8383

i keep it in my phone

you may have to wait a lil bit cuz he has to send the usdm rebar to the shop to get modified and hten hes gotta wait for his guy to modify it...so dont freak out when it takes a lil bit, just ask him up front what his fabriction schedule on it is...i didnt know that when i bought mine and i didnt understand the situation so i got a little frustrated, but i know better now...he may have some ready to go though...youll just have to call tomorrow
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    SSRs number is (408) 306-8383

i keep it in my phone

you may have to wait a lil bit cuz he has to send the usdm rebar to the shop to get modified and hten hes gotta wait for his guy to modify it...so dont freak out when it takes a lil bit, just ask him up front what his fabriction schedule on it is...i didnt know that when i bought mine and i didnt understand the situation so i got a little frustrated, but i know better now...he may have some ready to go though...youll just have to call tomorrow
    I bought the rear from ssr took about a week to make it nice workmanship have not put it on yet. still trying to figure out if I should mod the front or buy the jdm bar also thinking about using the old rear rebar on the front it looks smaller so it might not need as muching cutting done to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 72chevel View Post
    I bought the rear from ssr took about a week to make it nice workmanship have not put it on yet. still trying to figure out if I should mod the front or buy the jdm bar also thinking about using the old rear rebar on the front it looks smaller so it might not need as muching cutting done to it.
    well its going to just stick out too far, and the compound bends in the metal are what give the front strength, youd have to take material off the front and if regular plate it just put there, it wont be as strong...

a lot of people bitch about how "thin" the jdm one is, but it has the compound angles on the front surface which add stiffness to it...try it with a piece of cardboard and youll get my drift...

i say man up and buy the front rebar...i got mine from chuck from showstoppers along with the 3rd brake light delete, and when i called he charged me something stupid cheap like 100 shipped...that could have to do with the fact i had already spent money with him for my body parts but all the same he might be able to help you out
    my ep is white...

so we have to buy the jdm rebar, we cant use our stock one?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information