Close

offset questions

what does the offset of a rim means?

and what is good offset to run and what is needs to be done if you use a higher or lower offset than recomended?

Offset is just where your wheel would sit at. Our stock wheel, the offset is +45. The higher the number is, the wheel would go inward like the front of a USPS mail truck. The lower the number the wheel comes out. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think it's right unless it's the other way around.

Whatever offset you want I would stay in between 42-45 but thats me, Everybody is different

Somebody will have a better definition then me

Quote Originally Posted by e moo View Post
    Offset is just where your wheel would sit at. Our stock wheel, the offset is +45. The higher the number is, the wheel would go inward like the front of a USPS mail truck. The lower the number the wheel comes out. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think it's right unless it's the other way around.

Whatever offset you want I would stay in between 42-45 but thats me, Everybody is different
    so does that mean with a lower offset your rims will have a deeper/dished lip?

Quote Originally Posted by the JigGa mAn View Post
    so does that mean with a lower offset your rims will have a deeper/dished lip?
    it depends on rim design but most likely yes it will have deeper lip or concaved style

Thread Information