Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    here we go again.... isn't this the reason why epcrack crashed the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerby View Post
    uhhh, no, it was cause the server deleted the site....

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    No, get your facts straight before posting please.

Thank you for your attempt at input though.

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyckSiR View Post
    uhhh, no, it was cause the server deleted the site....
    Thank you!:yo:

MaNtEQuiLLA/K-SQUADD ALL MotoR Ep3's Avatar
    lol, definatly man...traction traction traction!!!! power to both front wheels instead of just one.....

uhhhhhh, pardon me?????? R U INSANE?
    NO just smart why pay almost 900 for a LSD + labor putting it in.....when you can buy obx for half the price....and it gets the job done just like quaife does....now a days you can get 06 si trannys for like $1000.....and there isnt anything wrong with OBX because there is a lot of people running them....so unless you tell me the difference you cant really say im insane because they both come with lifetime warranty and both do the same thing...all your doing is paying for Quaife's name because they both do the same shit

**edit**

you know what... your not even worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALL MotoR Ep3 View Post
    NO just smart why pay almost 900 for a LSD + labor putting it in.....when you can buy obx for half the price....and it gets the job done just like quaife does....now a days you can get 06 si trannys for like $1000.....and there isnt anything wrong with OBX because there is a lot of people running them....so unless you tell me the difference you cant really say im insane because they both come with lifetime warranty and both do the same thing...all your doing is paying for Quaife's name because they both do the same shit
    holy wrong. Ok first, obx warranty does not include race use, quaife's does. Quaife is ready to use out of the box, like any decent NEW product. In order to use an OBX it must be disassembled and rebuilt. OBX is not a QUALITY product. Yes some ppl have used them and had success, but that doesnt put them anywhere close to quaife in terms of reliability and quality. thats like calling a mitsou the same as a sharp aquos because they both have the same one year warranty. You get what you pay for, and no they are not the same.

holy wrong. Ok first, obx warranty does not include race use, quaife's does. Quaife is ready to use out of the box, like any decent NEW product. In order to use an OBX it must be disassembled and rebuilt. OBX is not a QUALITY product. Yes some ppl have used them and had success, but that doesnt put them anywhere close to quaife in terms of reliability and quality. thats like calling a mitsou the same as a sharp aquos because they both have the same one year warranty. You get what you pay for, and no they are not the same.
    I guess your right...thats why i have stock OEM LSD......and let me guess you have quaife LSD in your tranny...?????????? and dont forget they have been crazy storys about quaife breaking on people also

whats this dude talking about????

I guess your right...thats why i have stock OEM LSD......and let me guess you have quaife LSD in your tranny...?????????? and dont forget they have been crazy storys about quaife breaking on people also
    i do have a quaife in my tranny, but i have taken a look at all the available gear driven lsd, as i did not want to deal with the frequent lube changes needed with clutch type. oem is fine but i think only good to about 300-350 hp, i also got a great deal on my quaife so it made it even better

oem dc5r lsd on ebay 399 - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by SyckSiR; 04-30-2008 at 09:15 AM.

IMO...
    Quaife > OEM LSD > OBX

sometimes in life you really do get what you pay for...

Here is a link to an explaination of the Wavetrac system in the new Quaife LSD's.
    http://www.autotechdriveline.com/a_wavdiff.htm
    ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

i believe this guy was being sarcastic b/c the OBX vs QUAIFE LSD is a waste of space/memory/time.

its always the QUAIFE people that have to dog the OBX guys. Then its the OBX guys trying to defend themselves.

OMG! I got to get one of these!

AHHHHhhh why is it so expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1281 View Post
    IMO...
    Quaife > OEM LSD > OBX

sometimes in life you really do get what you pay for...
    Well if i had the money i would i still buy a obx b4 i buy Quaife......Im from NY and most of the fast hondas in LI thru the New City Region uses OBX and even people from NJ with 9 sec civics using OBX LSD's......and I havent heard about none of them Breaking On Them........Now if you said Phantom LSD's then I would say yeah they suck but OBX doesnt suck at all and they definitely get the Job Done.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information