Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Loving this topic
    Last edited by DA9_GSR; 04-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.

This thread has been a great help with my jdm side skirts.

Do I need that rubber strip that goes along the top of the skirt? Mines all fubar, so i was thinking if using the 3m double sided foam tape.

And for those with an 02/03, did you have to drill under the car to bolt up the under support brackets?

So on my 02, there are pre drilled holes under the car, exactly where the under body support goes. Then use push clips.

Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post

Do I need that rubber strip that goes along the top of the skirt? Mines all fubar, so i was thinking if using the 3m double sided foam tape.

And for those with an 02/03, did you have to drill under the car to bolt up the under support brackets?
    So on my 02, there are pre drilled holes under the car, exactly where the under body support goes. Then use push clips.
    so you do have predrilled holes underneath your ep3? i always thought the 02/03 usdm/cdm ep3 never came with those holes.

also, you dont need to replace that rubber gasket on the sideskirt. most people run the skirts without them.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Yup I have 3 predrilled holes, right where the brackets go under. I guess it's essentially the same chassis, so it would the same holes. I also found larger holes under there as well. Ones with rubber plugs in them, like 3-4 at least per side.

I used 3M Super Weatherstrip & Gasket Adhesive on the rubber strip. I got it @ AutoZone. I think it would be a good idea to keep it on there. Help evacuate water and from scratches forming from the parts vibrating.

Oh, and I have always been jealous you guys got Milano Red as an option.

Yup I have 3 predrilled holes, right where the brackets go under. I guess it's essentially the same chassis, so it would the same holes. I also found larger holes under there as well. Ones with rubber plugs in them, like 3-4 at least per side.
    the chassis is the exact same, the only difference is the rear rebar mount points...thats all i have found to be different between the usdm and edm chassis...add in the RHD bulkhead for ukdm and jdm chassis...they all have "ep3" on them for a reason...we have a type r chassis, we are just missing the type r bits that came bolted on it in other countries
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information