Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    ill look it up right now!!!
    DOPE!
    ill just bring the diagram in and see someone in the parts department and tell them what part i need, lol... im also going to order the ctr sideskirts and if those dont come with clips would i be able to use these same ones or is it different?

thanks for your help dude

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    DOPE!
    ill just bring the diagram in and see someone in the parts department and tell them what part i need, lol... im also going to order the ctr sideskirts and if those dont come with clips would i be able to use these same ones or is it different?

thanks for your help dude
    god i wish i had pictures from my install...as for the CTR skirts, if you have an 04/05 you will be able to use the exact same clips, if you are getting the ctr skirts new then they will come with the clips, the only thing will be that you wont have the holes drilled on the quarter panel for the clips, so you can either drill holes yourself, OR honda sells sticky clips which slide into the slots for the clips on the sideskirts...and that little problem spot with no drill holes is only on the 3 or 4 clips on the "fin" of the skirt...

NOW, if you have the 02/03 ep, then you need to either drill for every clip, which i highly discourage because the chance you'll screw up is almost certain without a template...NOW the option for the 02/03 skirts is using the sticky clips i mentioned above, which are available from honda america...

i used sticky clips since i have an 02 and htey are HOLDING UP GREAT...

something else i suggest is using the underbody clips available from www.japanparts.com

there are 2 per side, they use 2 screws nad 1 snap in clip, they are some added support and safety to hold the skirt in place...there is a spot to drill on each skirt to add a 3rd underbody clip, i did this and i highly suggest it...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

yeah i have an 02 EP3, i think i'll just get the sticky clips for it!

thanks again mang

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    yeah i have an 02 EP3, i think i'll just get the sticky clips for it!

thanks again mang
    hey no problem at all man, just pm me with any type r body part questions and ill help you out...if you could do me a huge favor though, take pictures of your side skirts and rear bumper/lip install before, during and after...cuz id like to get pics together for a DIY...if you are doing the front bumper id love that too...thanks man!!
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

I found this type R manual thing that I downloaded its got a ton of info in it check it out

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by 72chevel View Post
    I found this type R manual thing that I downloaded its got a ton of info in it check it out
    Got a link?

Last edited by 72chevel; 05-01-2008 at 04:21 AM.

Thumbs up

dont have a torrent program here at work (and would prefer not to), if someone can give me part numbers for these screws I will love you forever (no homo)- 02-03 jdm front lip to bumper screws

thats not correct though on the rear lip...there is nothing to screw into back there, just some slotted clip slots like on the side skirts...thats how you get it from honda, unless they sell little slide in clips in japan that have threaded holes for bolts, but from honda japan the lip comes with no clips in the slots...soooo.....yah...heads up, my method might be better and cheaper, unless you want to call japanparts and track down the slot in screw holes and bolts but...thatll be more expensive

though ill admit that if i had known about ^^^THAT^^^ i would have ordered the parts to do that...
    my ep is white...

Yea the picture seems to be missing those clips that the screw goes into. the partnumbers should be on this one. I should have the rest of the partnumbers for the front later today.

Yea the picture seems to be missing those clips that the screw goes into. the partnumbers should be on this one. I should have the rest of the partnumbers for the front later today.

is that for the jdm front lip to go on bumper?

Yea the bottom one is the type r lip I am not sure what the other piece is above it, Hfp lip?? any one else got a quess?

Yea the bottom one is the type r lip I am not sure what the other piece is above it, Hfp lip?? any one else got a quess?
    wonder why there are no reference numbers (like the one above it)? I'm such a visual person.

best info ever

when i do the jdm look ill be sure to reference this!

hfp what are you talking about??? if you mean in the same diagram thats the rubber valence that goes under the bumper, its the stock piece on our bumper
    my ep is white...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information