Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    hfp what are you talking about??? if you mean in the same diagram thats the rubber valence that goes under the bumper, its the stock piece on our bumper

yea it is that #3 that I wasn't sure about but valence would make sense.

So does anyone have the part numbers for the front lip. 5,6,11 and 12 and screw #48

Here is the partnumbers for the side skirt installation

letter B screw,2 you reuse those from the wheel well
    letter D is 91503-SZ3-003 can be bought from the states and are also used on the top and bottom of the front bumper and the bottom of the rear bumper.

Letter E is the Japan version for the 02 si you need the sticky tape version so you don't have to drill holes you just clip it in and it sticks to car they work real well Most people skip everyother cause they are are a little spendy for 20 plus of these! I think these can still be bought in the states last I heard they were back ordered.
    is called clip,side sill GA
    91513-S5S-E01

Letter F is japan version for the 02 si you just use double sticky tape clean the area real good and use a good 3m tape.

Letter G is the screw that holds the bracket H on the skirt you need 4 per side so 8 per car I think these need to be ordered from uk or japan.
    90104-SR2-003

Letter H is the underbracket 2 per side 4 per car clip D goes though the hole at the top into the car body underneath. I think these need to be ordered from uk or japan.
    71804-S5A-R00
    Last edited by 72chevel; 05-12-2008 at 05:11 PM.

i should mention that you can get all the underbody clips and such from japanparts.com i had them add them to the list of parts on their ep3 page...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

You got any partnumbers on the front spoiler bolts and spacers?

Quote Originally Posted by 72chevel View Post
    You got any partnumbers on the front spoiler bolts and spacers?
    if you are talking about the bolts that hold the front lip onto the front bumper, i do not have those, i didnt run them, i just screwed the ends of the lip on, the damn thing stays on by itself pretty much...if you want to order them, email japanparts.com and they will give you a diagram and ask which numbers it is, you can tell them which it is, and then they will add them to the list of parts on the site and you can order them...i highly suggest that...then you can just direct people there to buy them
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

email sent will see what comes back! thanks

email sent will see what comes back! thanks
    no problem, just remember they are in japan, so you will get a response at a weird time, and give them a few days to get back to you...they get a lot of emails, but htey are really cool and really helpful...i like doing business with them...plus they are very respectful and polite and i like that in this industry...too many distributors are too informal...
    my ep is white...

ephatch member
    Letter G is the screw that holds the bracket H on the skirt you need 4 per side so 8 per car I think these need to be ordered from uk or japan. 90104-SR2-003
    Can source these from Acura US.

Ok thanks I edited it letter H "Underbracket" needs to be bought in Japan or UK right?

ill look it up right now!!!

(edit)
    ok...this is what i found

im not sure if its 31 or not...32 looks like a sticky clip that honda sells but i really cant tell, and what makes me nervous about 31 is that on the ctr sideskirts for example, they use all of one type of pop in clip (which are the ones i used on the bumper) but there is 1 smaller pop in clip that goes on the "fin" of the skirt...so i dont know, though if i had to guess it is 31...

if the clip is white, then its the right clip, if its black then its the smaller one, i know that much...

sorry thats all i can come up with right now while at work...

(edit2)
    i just noticed that honda lists the 31 as 18 required, which tells me they are correct, sorry they dont list a part number on the website, so i dont know how to check, but that is the same diagram that the honda dealer will have on the 04 si...

so 31 is correct...haha...after thinking about it, i think you only need 4, so if you buy 8 that means that if you ever have to pull the lip again you can replace the clips to ensure they dont fail at a later time, since you have to pull the tabs on teh clips outward after you push them through (again they werent designed for this purpose but they work exceptionally well)

i went to the dealership and showed him that diagram and he went to the back and grabbed me 6 of number 31 and gave them to me for free .. im gonna check the bumper and rear lip tomorrow and see if thats what i should use to bolt it up

Here is the partnumbers for the side skirt installation

letter B screw,2 you reuse those from the wheel well
    letter D is 91503-SZ3-003 can be bought from the states and are also used on the top and bottom of the front bumper and the bottom of the rear bumper.

Letter E is the Japan version for the 02 si you need the sticky tape version so you don't have to drill holes you just clip it in and it sticks to car they work real well Most people skip everyother cause they are are a little spendy for 20 plus of these! I think these can still be bought in the states last I heard they were back ordered.
    is called clip,side sill GA
    91513-S5S-E01

Letter F is japan version for the 02 si you just use double sticky tape clean the area real good and use a good 3m tape.

Letter G is the screw that holds the bracket H on the skirt you need 4 per side so 8 per car I think these need to be ordered from uk or japan.
    90104-SR2-003

Letter H is the underbracket 2 per side 4 per car clip D goes though the hole at the top into the car body underneath. I think these need to be ordered from uk or japan.
    71804-S5A-R00
    check the partnumbers against this I just added the partnumbers today.

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    i went to the dealership and showed him that diagram and he went to the back and grabbed me 6 of number 31 and gave them to me for free .. im gonna check the bumper and rear lip tomorrow and see if thats what i should use to bolt it up
    excellent man thats great news!!
    my ep is white...

check the partnumbers against this I just added the partnumbers today.
    yeah the only thing is that im not talking about the side skirts :)

although i do have them, ill probably have to order the sticky tabs?

so let me get this right (i have 02-03) i put the clip through and on the end it is sticky tape and itll stick to the undercarriage? lol im just trying to get my facts straight

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    yeah the only thing is that im not talking about the side skirts :)

although i do have them, ill probably have to order the sticky tabs?

so let me get this right (i have 02-03) i put the clip through and on the end it is sticky tape and itll stick to the undercarriage? lol im just trying to get my facts straight
    no...the sticky clips are just flat adhesive plates that you pull the protective plastic off and you stick the sideskirt onto the car, you buy the underbody clips to help support the bottom and you screw the front of the skirt on...
    my ep is white...

no...the sticky clips are just flat adhesive plates that you pull the protective plastic off and you stick the sideskirt onto the car, you buy the underbody clips to help support the bottom and you screw the front of the skirt on...
    ok so im gonna use the double sided tape and then drill the end into the end of the wheelwell

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information