Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    ok so im gonna use the double sided tape and then drill the end into the end of the wheelwell
    hahahahah NO!...the sticky clips are your adhesive, thats what they do...there are pre drill holes in the front of hte skirt and in your fender lip for the screws in the front, haha
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

so the rubber valance goes on the jdm bumper then put the jdm lip on or the other way around? because i just leave the rubber valnce on the stock bumper thinking it's not meant to be on jdm one

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    no...the sticky clips are just flat adhesive plates that you pull the protective plastic off and you stick the sideskirt onto the car, you buy the underbody clips to help support the bottom and you screw the front of the skirt on...

hey pal, part 31 is incorrect, the part number that you need to clip the rear lip to the rear bumper is 91503-523-003, i only ordered one ha ha because i wasnt sure and it was $5 :boom:... but anyways it clipped in and is hanging on perfectly, there was 4 little holes in the back middle part of the bumper that i used #31 for, which is in chevel's diagram as letter E clip 11 i think

hahahahah NO!...the sticky clips are your adhesive, thats what they do...there are pre drill holes in the front of hte skirt and in your fender lip for the screws in the front, haha
    you're confusing the fuck out of me lol

what part number are the sticky clips

the part number you told me to use for the rear bumper is

91504-SP1-003 - this looks like it would be a sticky clip but there is no adhesive on it... i used part number 91503-523-003 and there are 2 points in which it clips

these are the parts you said i need

and i wanted to see if there was anything special i should use for these here

Also, would like to open a new can of worms.. 04-05 front lip... do i use 91503-523-003 just like the rear?

Quote Originally Posted by Long310 View Post
    so the rubber valance goes on the jdm bumper then put the jdm lip on or the other way around? because i just leave the rubber valnce on the stock bumper thinking it's not meant to be on jdm one
    hey pal, part 31 is incorrect, the part number that you need to clip the rear lip to the rear bumper is 91503-523-003, i only ordered one ha ha because i wasnt sure and it was $5 :boom:... but anyways it clipped in and is hanging on perfectly, there was 4 little holes in the back middle part of the bumper that i used #31 for, which is in chevel's diagram as letter E clip 11 i think
    haha youve missunderstood me, if you read my early posts youll see i mentioned that you need the 2 pop in clips for the underside, which you bought 2 of...i was telling you to get 8 of #31 right? how many holes do you have on the bumper...4...and i todl you that you would need extra if you ever took it off right? i was telling you to get #31 to hold the lip to the bumper in those 4 holes...and you didnt use the pop in clips right, you slide them into the retainers on the lip and push them through the bumper, you have them going through the bumper, what are they clipping to???
    you're confusing the fuck out of me lol

what part number are the sticky clips

the part number you told me to use for the rear bumper is

91504-SP1-003 - this looks like it would be a sticky clip but there is no adhesive on it... i used part number 91503-523-003 and there are 2 points in which it clips

these are the parts you said i need

and i wanted to see if there was anything special i should use for these here

Also, would like to open a new can of worms.. 04-05 front lip... do i use 91503-523-003 just like the rear?
    ok dude, the sticky clips are for THE SIDE SKIRTS, i was missunderstanding what you were talking about, you dont need any sort of adhesive to hold the rear bumper or lip on anywhere, see those holes you were asking about, you use screws through those holes, and the stock locations are already in the fenderwell, you dont need to drill the fenderwell...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

haha youve missunderstood me, if you read my early posts youll see i mentioned that you need the 2 pop in clips for the underside, which you bought 2 of...i was telling you to get 8 of #31 right? how many holes do you have on the bumper...4...and i todl you that you would need extra if you ever took it off right? i was telling you to get #31 to hold the lip to the bumper in those 4 holes...and you didnt use the pop in clips right, you slide them into the retainers on the lip and push them through the bumper, you have them going through the bumper, what are they clipping to???
    i dont know what they are clipping to, lol im sooo confused now

ok dude, the sticky clips are for THE SIDE SKIRTS, i was missunderstanding what you were talking about, you dont need any sort of adhesive to hold the rear bumper or lip on anywhere, see those holes you were asking about, you use screws through those holes, and the stock locations are already in the fenderwell, you dont need to drill the fenderwell...
    yep got it now, sticky clips are for the sideskirts, now what is the part number for the sticky clips? is it 91513-S5S-E01?

also what part numbers do i need to put the 04-05 front lip on the 04-05 front jdm bumper?

sanks!

one more question, since this is jdm, and i have CDM (canadian) - do i just remove the rear rebar and im good to go?

i dont know what they are clipping to, lol im sooo confused now

yep got it now, sticky clips are for the sideskirts, now what is the part number for the sticky clips? is it 91513-S5S-E01?

also what part numbers do i need to put the 04-05 front lip on the 04-05 front jdm bumper?

sanks!
    no clue on the 04-05 stuff, on the 02-03 it all fit together snug and i just screwed the ends of the lip onto the bumper in the stock mounting locations...

ill check one of my spare sticky clips on my lunch break to check part number
    Last edited by RedSiBaron; 05-13-2008 at 11:00 AM.
    my ep is white...

THANKS MAN

also just found out i cant get 91513-S5S-E01 until the end of the month but i need to put the skirts on for the car show on the 24th, any alternative baron?

thanks

THANKS MAN

also just found out i cant get 91513-S5S-E01 until the end of the month but i need to put the skirts on for the car show on the 24th, any alternative baron?

thanks
    yah im pretty sure thats the sticky clip part number...a good alternative is using doublesided 3m adhesive tape, im not sure where to get it, all i ever found was some crappy 3m stuff, its out there, prolly goto home depot or lowes and find some heavy duty double sided adhesive...then you can stick it to the tabs in the skirt...

as for the rear lip, it looks good but do this for me, post pics of the INSIDE of the lip and the INside of the bumper and ill explain, and post a pic of 1 of the #31 clips
    my ep is white...

THANKS MAN

thanks
    before the server delete I remember people were talking about the long wait for those sticky clips and some one here had extra ones for sale but I don't remember who.

After three years of fiddle faddle I'm finally going to get my sideskirts put on right with the underside brackets. Question is, how long has it taken for you guys to get your stuff from japanparts.com. I haven't ordered yet, I'm just trying to get a timeline down.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by minivan_assassi View Post
    how long has it taken for you guys to get your stuff from japanparts.com.
    < 2 weeks

bumping this good thread to help answer questions until i have time to put together a sticky worthy thread like we used to have that outlines the process
    my ep is white...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information