Close

Clutch and Flywheel Set-up

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering which would be the best clutch and flywheel set-up for a turbo set-up.

Im not turbo yet but am in the process of building the kit. I am going to run a T3/T4 T04E Turbo on 8lbs. And eventually stepping up the boost.

What brand clutch and flywheel is the best? All I can find are Exedy, ACT, Clutch Masters, and F1 Racing. And what stage clutch should I get? Im new to the K20 Motors So I don not know much about them. Does the K20A2 Clutch and Flywheel work on the A3?

I want to get the clutch and flywheel in first to break it in so I dont want anything thats a pain to drive daily on N/A until its boosted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What brand clutch and flywheel is the best? All I can find are Exedy, ACT, Clutch Masters, and F1 Racing. And what stage clutch should I get? Im new to the K20 Motors So I don not know much about them. Does the K20A2 Clutch and Flywheel work on the A3?

the a2 clutch and flywheel will work on a a3. but i don't think you can use an a3 flywheel with a a2 clutch or vise-versa.

i am using a clutch masters FX600. it kicks ass

i have the exedy hyper single with my greddy set up, its wicked....

Wrong section buddy.

are those set-ups good for n/a untill I get it turbo? Or should I wait to get them? Because I am going to need a new clutch pretty soon.

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    i just bought a k24a1 motor and revhard stage 2 turbo, i was told to get a competition stage 4 clutch and use the a2 flywheel.

Thread Information