Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    sorry it was rallylights that i ordered from

So besides SUVlight's what are my options for making a 9006 to H1 adapter.

Where can I find a female H1 and a male 9006 connector so I can make my own adapter harness? Beside SUVlights of course haha.

www.rallylights.com

ocelaris ordered a lot of his harnesses from there, i asked him and he referred me there

So after some further discussions with D-Unit I/we need some more clarification.

Does the prelude parts #3 and #2 do the converting from H1 to 9006 OR do you need that prelude part as well as a harness adapter (like on suvlights.com) to go from 9006 to H1 similar to this:

Thanks again for all the help guys.... normally i would get all the stuff then figure it out but the big local car show is in less than 3 weeks which doesn't leave much or any time to figure it out once i get the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by chrispychicken View Post

Here is the diagram. You need #3 and 2
    I bought those parts and didnt fit my 04-05 ctr headlights having such a hard
    time getting this shit going i must be retard part #3 is way too little for high beam and low:noidea:

since you guys are covering which socket you need ill post a link for lhd jdm projectors.

http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...6772f32e843848

Holy, why did the site have to crash!!!! I've searched google for days trying to confirm any of this info with no luck.

If someone can clarify specifics (part number would probably help) on how to do this on an 04+ usdm civic it would be greatly appreciated.

Heck, if someone could snap some pics of the back of their converted lights that would be awesome too! Or pics of the back of the jdm rhd projector pre-converted.

Quote Originally Posted by 88crx View Post
    Holy, why did the site have to crash!!!! I've searched google for days trying to confirm any of this info with no luck.

If someone can clarify specifics (part number would probably help) on how to do this on an 04+ usdm civic it would be greatly appreciated.

Heck, if someone could snap some pics of the back of their converted lights that would be awesome too! Or pics of the back of the jdm rhd projector pre-converted.
    fuck i know bro, but i just got my new harness today and ocelaris said its perfect for direct plug and play, so if you wanna come by and take a look at it and see let me know

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by 88crx View Post

did you get your projectors yet to confirm that showstoppers is still including the rubber seal/ bulb plug in their JDM projectors? the pic you posted above is what you need, you have to cut the 9006 harness off and convert it to H1. the H1 bulb plug has only 2 slots, the harness you show above has 3, but thats typical, when I bought my harness from autozone I think it was an h4 harness but you simply dont use the extra prong... I'll go outside and check right now for you...

ephatch member
    Im almost positive that the JDM projectors will include parts 2 and 3, both me and my homeboy got them for ours when we ordered from SSusa... with that said the only thing that you need is a new connector harness, like I said I got this at autozone. as you can see from the pics the connector harness has 3 slots but part number 2 only has 2 prongs [the ones that run concurrent to each other like this: | | ], but its ok because part number 2 still plugs into the connector harness and works perfectly. plus the autozone connector harnesses are high voltage ready so if you ever really want to blind the holy fuck out of people you can go PNP RHD HID with no problems...

9005 high beam plugs right in as well as the parking light and turn signals, no mods need for 04-05s...

ephatch member
    ttt

Thanks Optimise!!!

Thats awesome. No I don't have the lights yet, they'll be here end of the weekish.

Thats exactly what I needed to know... I didn't realise I could use an H4 harness/plug. Did you cut the 9006 plus off your stock harness to wire it in or were you able to find a male 9006 plug?

One other thing, the prelude part #2 bridges between the bulb and the new H4 plug, it also holds the bulb in place in the headlight correct?

Thanks again dude!

i guess i better order part 3

this is my harness, i have an 02 sir

Quote Originally Posted by d-unit View Post
    i guess i better order part 3

this is my harness, i have an 02 sir

Soooo no 9006 harness connector just a straight h1 thats interesting... hopefully the set i ordered comes with the 9006 = h1 jumper

This is mine.... of course like i said I hope the ones i got come with a harness epp!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information