Close

Thumbs up trying to do my part

okay, I usually email certain companies I know that are reputable for guest service and quality products. I want the CTR spoiler, but without all of the painting and modifications. I emailed spoilerdepot.com with this:

"I own a 2002 honda civic si hatchback and would like you all to know that a replica spoiler of the type r has a demand. I purchased my 2001 civic oem spoiler from you awhile back and was VERY pleased.

The problem with the authentic spoiler is that it has window mounts that the usdm version si does not have. They are selling them on ebay....but heavy modification is needed. This is keeping the majority of people from purchasing it. I also know that you can match factory colors which is another reason why the majority of the people would buy it from you. Visit www.ephatch.com and take a look around the aerodynamics section. There isnt much aftermarket for this car yet so help us out please. You could count on me to spread the word.....b/c i will, rest assured.

Anyway, i hope that you take this into consideration and we can make you rich."

When i bought my 01 civic spoiler it came with a great paint quality and fit like a glove. cost me about 215 dollars PAINTED factory match, AND shipped to my door. I'm hoping they can maybe take this into consideration. www.spoilerdepot.com is the site, check it out if u have time. good stuff. :) I'll keep everyone updated. :D

ephatch member
    good work! I want that type R spoiler too but with as little modification as possible:)

Okay I might be the first to admit this but, I don't think the Type-R spoiler is the cats ass. In fact, i think it looks kind of
    "Batmobile-ish". I really like the duckbill spoilers on EG's. I'm hoping they come up with something similiar, that will also follow the EPs lines. Long story short....I'm holding out for something better.

Good job !
    We need to get a company that can make it fit, then work with different styles

spoon whore
    i cant wait til spoon comes out witha carbon duckbill now thats gonna be the shit

here is the response they gave me.

"Thanks for the info., well look into it.

Thank you,

Customer Service"

i hope they can put something together.

Thread Information