Close

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    i would demand to see logs or they have to pay

time for court

Good deal for an a3. shipping is going to hurt.

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    dont spend that much on a engine, buy my k20:angel:
    they fucked your shit up. 1000 for a turbo install how much was tunning?

edit: i bet they didnt save any data logs
    how much and how many miles on it. because im low on cash now because the turbo and the installation. i feel like i want to cry

500 for the tune

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyusss View Post

time for court
    You need to look at whatever you signed. Copy it and post it up here. Also see if, no demand you get a copy of your data log with a/f and let us look at it. If he leaned it out to the point were it blew then he should have shut it down before that point. If your running kpro he should have set up lean cut. Get those things and let us tell you what we think.

I know how you feel and it dose suck. My buddy blew my motor and i was in a tight spot as well. You will get it fixed. Since you sold yoru bike for the turbo do you have any way of getting around now? I will never mod my car with anything other then bolt ons unless i have another car incase things like this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyusss View Post

time for court

you guys keep saying about it shouldve blew but idk tuning or internals. i mean if someone can come down here with me to look at the car.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the fuccccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clutch797 View Post
    You need to look at whatever you signed. Copy it and post it up here. Also see if, no demand you get a copy of your data log with a/f and let us look at it. If he leaned it out to the point were it blew then he should have shut it down before that point. If your running kpro he should have set up lean cut. Get those things and let us tell you what we think.

I know how you feel and it dose suck. My buddy blew my motor and i was in a tight spot as well. You will get it fixed. Since you sold yoru bike for the turbo do you have any way of getting around now? I will never mod my car with anything other then bolt ons unless i have another car incase things like this happen.
    beside the credit card slip, i didnt sign anything

We can't tell you why it blew, we need more info to help you figure that out. We just don't have enough to go on the help. What was your setup?

When i went to fastlane in houston tx all i did was sign the paper work for the bill. It may be in there policy, you need to read that. Most places wont take the blame if the motor blows, they will say it's just one of those things that happens and there is no way to tell what motor is going to make it.

im just driving my mom's 03 civic dx

hopefully i can get the print out for the tune because the guy that did it came from another shop. but i can post the pics before it blew and all the paper works

We can't tell you why it blew, we need more info to help you figure that out. We just don't have enough to go on the help. What was your setup?

When i went to fastlane in houston tx all i did was sign the paper work for the bill. It may be in there policy, you need to read that. Most places wont take the blame if the motor blows, they will say it's just one of those things that happens and there is no way to tell what motor is going to make it.
    i have a revhard stage 2 kit with 660cc injectors, stock internals and stock oil pump.

Bottom line your stuck between a rock and a hard place. The shop is going to tell you to go screw yourself if you tell them you want them to fix it. You need to have hard evidence if your going to go after them. give us all you got at this time. Your setup sounds fine. If i was going to do a blind guess i would say the tuner. Did it run fine when it was untuned? did you beat on it untuned? Were your running kpro?

Bottom line your stuck between a rock and a hard place. The shop is going to tell you to go screw yourself if you tell them you want them to fix it. You need to have hard evidence if your going to go after them. give us all you got at this time. Your setup sounds fine. If i was going to do a blind guess i would say the tuner. Did it run fine when it was untuned? did you beat on it untuned?
    BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING

yea get that kpro data log! thats fucked up though! i wouldnt pay them shit! id call the credit card company like they screwed me over and broke my shit! i would make the company buy me a new motor! they did all that shit! the install and everything! and then the tune too! you never even touched your car! man! if everything goes right you could maybe get a new engine 4 free! play your cards right and network buddy! im here with ya!

I'm trying to think of a nice way to say this but there is none. Your fucked at this point. It's not the shops fault, they won't take any kind of responsibility for a blown motor that has been modified. It suck, yes i know but that's how shops work. And since you don't have anything it makes it that much worse. Get a new motor and leave it alone till you can afford play with things like this, it's what i have had to do.
    Last edited by clutch797; 05-02-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information