Close

spoon whore

tein, tein, tein

im pulling my hair out. every two i calll them they say two to three more weeks on the flex tpe dampers. i cant take it anymore, if they dont hurry the hell up im gonna go crazy.

flex type dampers, edfc,

Moose
    Are these the ones that you can control from within the cabin using the $400 electronic device?

spoon whore
    yes sir

ephatch member
    How much are the dampers going for? Also, do they give info on how low they can go?

the flex should be adjustable anywhere from 0-3 inches. yeah it had the electronic shock dampening module (separately of course)

the flex setup is what im buying, good old income tax.....only 4 1/2 months away. :) till then.....dc header hopefully the cf lip kit.

spoon whore
    here is my suspension set up. tien flex type coilovers and edfc ordering them this weekend, progress front and rear sway bars, spoon front and back strut bars, spc front and back camber kits and spc performance arms also i just ordered goodrigde brake lines, waiting on getting brembo rotors, possibly those type r calipers from fizz

nikkotyper
    Originally posted by goldy02
    here is my suspension set up. tien flex type coilovers and edfc ordering them this weekend, progress front and rear sway bars, spoon front and back strut bars, spc front and back camber kits and spc performance arms also i just ordered goodrigde brake lines, waiting on getting brembo rotors, possibly those type r calipers from fizz
    I thought that EDFC cannot be fitted in our cars?!? That's what TEIN website claims.
    Also, how much are you paying for the FLEX CO?

spoon whore
    tein told me thereselve that it will fit, $1650 but i have a freind that gets them cheap +350 for edfc

nikkotyper
    Are the brake lines and the rotors designed for the SI specifically?

Thread Information