Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haters

Quote Originally Posted by kwiksi View Post
    I live in IN. and the same rednecks that complain about loud imports are the ones that ride Harleys with straight pipes. I can't stand how loud those bikes are.
    I live in an area where there are LOTS of domestic pick up trucks, and hardlys. No one seems to pay me much attention at all tho. Mostly older people like my self. But I feel a bit weird. We are like one of the few houses that does not have a truck, or a minivan, or an SUV. Just 2 cars, one domestic, and my Si. I don't mind loud mufflers, in fact I am going to put one on my car soon. I just like the sound of a well tuned motor, regardless of how many cylinders it has, or where it was designed/built. I also have a 1984 RZ350. Its a 2-stroke, so it definitely sounds ricey. If they don't like what I drive, F 'em...

loud exhaust can be annoying,prolly ought to keep it to a dull roar in your own neighborhood.but i say once outside your neighborhood.....let er rip!!

ephatch member
    spoon N1 at 4k is insane! i was gong down a hill with my spoon N1, T1R midpipe and BCRH and the car was sitting at about 4k for at least 10 seconds, my ears actually hurt for a few minutes afterwards. Try putting in the spoon silencer, it helps, but then you loose the urge to street race people because in the back of your mind you think "damn, i have my restrictive silencer in, and if i race him and loose he's gonna tell everyone he beat an ep3 with full exhaust" so its actually great on two parts. It quiets things down and stops you from racing ford winstars.

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    spoon N1 at 4k is insane! i was gong down a hill with my spoon N1, T1R midpipe and BCRH and the car was sitting at about 4k for at least 10 seconds, my ears actually hurt for a few minutes afterwards. Try putting in the spoon silencer, it helps, but then you loose the urge to street race people because in the back of your mind you think "damn, i have my restrictive silencer in, and if i race him and loose he's gonna tell everyone he beat an ep3 with full exhaust" so its actually great on two parts. It quiets things down and stops you from racing ford winstars.
    fyi, he has his silencer in, and even still it doesn't do all that much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chazwick05 View Post
    fyi, he has his silencer in, and even still it doesn't do all that much lol.
    lol not anymore

and yeah, it doesnt do anything hahaha.

I hope it's a silverado SS. That would be lol.

mine is fairly quiet, but even then I go slow on my own street, there are kids out and people walking their dogs and people trying to nap and listen to music. Basically trying to do anything OTHER than listen to my car, regaurdless of how much I may want to.

ephatch member
    I put an intake on and it actually seemed to quiet down the car from idle to 3500. then its even louder than befor ethe intake, but i was surprised it quieted it down before 3500.

Banned
    I <3 Haters!

Lets you know there's people out there who are jelous of you and have nothing better to do..thank think of you!

think of it as a fan club of sorts...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by hondave View Post
    loud exhaust can be annoying,prolly ought to keep it to a dull roar in your own neighborhood.but i say once outside your neighborhood.....let er rip!!
    Oh I always drive slow in my 'hood. I don't warm up the car, I just start, and drive nice and easy. Never get on it anywhere near any residential areas. I try not to get noticed...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information