Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i wanna see some pics

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Pizza View Post
    Yes, the one I posted was just a a3 map with 15% fuel trim and changed to my injectors.
    Ok, I'll post some up tonight , I've just been so exhausted since I've done the entire swap by myself. Worked on it till 6am this morning when I realized I could no longer be trusted think.

Awesome, car started right up first try. Sounds good, I'll do some datalogs tomorrow and post them up. Hopefully someone here can let me know how it looks.

vids vids vids vids vids!!!!!! i wanna see this turbo setup in action!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmd View Post
    vids vids vids vids vids!!!!!! i wanna see this turbo setup in action!!!!
    You got it man.

Car runs ok but really needs some work.

nice

Ok guys I really need some help desperately. My car is not running very well and I'm so frustrated I just wana part it out and sell it OMG. It seems like it's ballz slow and even when I hear it boosting the car goes no where. I'm scared to drive it and I'm just so damn exhausted at this point. I spent 5 days non stop installing this engine and turbo kit with little to no sleep and nothing but saved ep hatch diy's luckly I had saved precrash. All the helpful tuning threads that used to be searchable are history. Now I've been babying it from one shop to the next but it still doesn't seem right. Sorry for the rant but I'm just exhausted and out of answers.

What exactly are you needing help with and what are your symptoms sir?

Quote Originally Posted by davisj3537 View Post
    What exactly are you needing help with and what are your symptoms sir?
    Well the car seems like it's not making any power. I can hear the turbo and see the boost climb. None of the couplers is blown off and it just feels weak. My a3 and greedy made more power. I had it on a dyno last night and it only made 220hp. I'm not really sure if anything I'm doing to kpro is helping.

here is what I'm working with.k24 tune addicts.kal

Well I noticed the tune had my vtec set to 4700,

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Pizza View Post
    Well the car seems like it's not making any power. I can hear the turbo and see the boost climb. None of the couplers is blown off and it just feels weak. My a3 and greedy made more power. I had it on a dyno last night and it only made 220hp. I'm not really sure if anything I'm doing to kpro is helping.
    you sure the turbo is going out or you have a real bad exhaust leak close to the turbo.

got a question. did u reuse the bolts i had on the turbo/mani (the bolts that i use to connect the two?) i didnt have the right size bolt so i used nuts as like washers. i only used those to mock it up. maybe if u used the the same bolts/nuts the i had on there is causing an exhaust leak? but it also sounds like u need a good tune. a tune makes a HUGE! difference but i sure u kno that

Quote Originally Posted by squeak04si View Post
    you sure the turbo is going out or you have a real bad exhaust leak close to the turbo.
    I might have but I checked everything and everything seems to be tight.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmd View Post
    got a question. did u reuse the bolts i had on the turbo/mani (the bolts that i use to connect the two?) i didnt have the right size bolt so i used nuts as like washers. i only used those to mock it up. maybe if u used the the same bolts/nuts the i had on there is causing an exhaust leak? but it also sounds like u need a good tune. a tune makes a HUGE! difference but i sure u kno that
    Yeah I reused those bolts but it didn't seem like they were a problem. The engine exhaust gets really loud I thought it was the waste gate but maybe its a leak I just can't find it..... Yeah the tune tune tune... I already blew my tuning money and it didn't turn out so well. I'm gonna suck it up and try my hand at lambda overlay when it gets dry out. Also the enjo motor mounts I think are to agressive and I'll probably swap my stocks with inserts back.

Does anyone know where my turbo should be spooled up at?

greddy kit on a k24a1 right? should spool very fast, like 3500. did you use the k24a1 exhuast manifold gasket or the a3 one? you ned to run the k24 one to match the ports in the head since they are bigger than the ports in the a3 head.

the turbo is building bost but not making any power is a good sign of bad turbo or boost/vaccuum leaks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information