Close

ephatch member

Part # for the cardboard hatch floor?

I just bought my first EP and it didnt have the cardboard trunk floor. Ive been looking for the part on Majestic Honda but havent been able to find it. Anyone have it?

slow & quiet again 4angrybadgers's Avatar
    Apparently it's in the "SIDE LINING" category. Not exactly a descriptive category... :noidea:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...y5=SIDE+LINING
    #19.

Not Newbie
    Home depot or lowes carries the cardboard type material (same as OEM). You could probably just find a big sheet of that and cut it to fit....would probably even be cheaper than going through Honda.

Wow thats a pretty outrageous price for something that would costs 10 dollars worth of particle board.

Quote Originally Posted by thaseint View Post
    Home depot or lowes carries the cardboard type material (same as OEM). You could probably just find a big sheet of that and cut it to fit....would probably even be cheaper than going through Honda.
    Yeah, it is hidden under the carpet anyways. You can use someone else's as a template. You could even get one of those black rubber floor mats and cut that out in the same shape. Or maybe plastic.

ephatch member
    Thanks for the fast help. That price is pretty ridiculous for those peices. Im going to post on HondaTech and see if any local EP3s will let me trace theirs.

Thread Information