Close

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SyckSiR View Post
    boost guage, boost controller, Maximum Boost by Corky Bell, EGT guage, some kind of guage pod, fuel rail, rbc manifold. not all are needed but are good ideas......esp the book...learn about what ur gettin into....
    right right! the ones in red ill probably buy later on down the road!

stock rail is good 2 300whp

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    right right! the ones in red ill probably buy later on down the road!
    the EGT is almost required if u dont have a turbo timer....stands for exhaust gas temprature. you can watch the guage and kno when its safe to turn off ur car. plus i would never instal a turbo without a boost guage of some sorts........you need to kno if ur gonna spike,......i watch my guage religiously...

true that!

the EGT is almost required if u dont have a turbo timer....stands for exhaust gas temprature. you can watch the guage and kno when its safe to turn off ur car. plus i would never instal a turbo without a boost guage of some sorts........you need to kno if ur gonna spike,......i watch my guage religiously...
    yea i bought a auto meter boost gauge and oil pressure (both mechanical) already so im good to go on that plus i got a guage pod for it. i found a turbo timer already but im not going to buy it untill june. ill just sit in my car for 30 secs untill it cools down! ill put a posted note on the dash as a reminder! lol ghetto as hell but it works.

hah thats how i do it, one time i ran inside and was gunna come back out. 30 minutes later i realized it was running! at least it cooled down haha

yea i bought a auto meter boost gauge and oil pressure (both mechanical) already so im good to go on that plus i got a guage pod for it. i found a turbo timer already but im not going to buy it untill june. ill just sit in my car for 30 secs untill it cools down! ill put a posted note on the dash as a reminder! lol ghetto as hell but it works.
    depending on how hard and long u drive, ur wait can be up to 5 mins......i hate autometer guages.....soooo cheap....

they are not that terrible

depending on how hard and long u drive, ur wait can be up to 5 mins......i hate autometer guages.....soooo cheap....
    i got the autometer es if that helps. what do you have?

k-pro question: do i send the ecu to rev hard for them to send it off or do i send it to hondata?

hondata

k-pro question: do i send the ecu to rev hard for them to send it off or do i send it to hondata?
    i went with the defi blue racer guages....wanted sum blue light in the car...i hate the stock red but i am not gonna go tearin around to put blue led's in there....

10.80@138 mph
    Get rid of the mech oil press and get an electric one!

Quote Originally Posted by jeenyusss View Post
    stock rail is good 2 300whp
    There are some making 600whp on modified stock rails!

yeah some people are paranoid about running the oil line into the cabin, i dont think its that bad. (i do have electric one though)

and for the fuel rail, im sure it can! I just switched mine out bc i hated how it looked

Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar

i have autometer gauges, imo they are nice, but yea why did you get the mechanical oil pressure gauge. shoulda went with electrial

[QUOTE=blueshark123;554559]Get rid of the mech oil press and get an electric one!

nah i dont want the electric one to short circut on me! mechanical is a lil bit better imo! its cheap and it does the job! .......... i hope! why you dont like the mech one?
    Last edited by playap07; 05-09-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information