Close

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    2008 Mercedes C350
    lol@ everyone saying he paid for the name. well duh. Then why dont' you all just wear shirts that don't say anyting on them? Why don't you drink generic cola, don't ever eat at restaurants because food is food. It's life, you are given choices, some may be more expensive than other but its' your choice to buy whatever fits you. If you want to be cheap, buy ebay tsudo. If you want to be like the rest; buy greddy, skunk2, hks, and etc. If you want to be JDM and be baller status; get spoon, mugen, toda.

No way I think he paid for the name. He paid to have something he wanted that sets him apart from 90% of the people here.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    lol@ everyone saying he paid for the name. well duh. Then why dont' you all just wear shirts that don't say anyting on them? Why don't you drink generic cola, don't ever eat at restaurants because food is food. It's life, you are given choices, some may be more expensive than other but its' your choice to buy whatever fits you. If you want to be cheap, buy ebay tsudo. If you want to be like the rest; buy greddy, skunk2, hks, and etc. If you want to be JDM and be baller status; get spoon, mugen, toda.

No way I think he paid for the name. He paid to have something he wanted that sets him apart from 90% of the people here.

word man. good point!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post

haha thanks man!! im glad you got it...plus i had to get it cuz it was the only thing i trust to be as good as OEM (or better) and my build is to keep the car as OEM as possible...as well as the fact ive wanted a mugen exhaust since i was 15 and wasnt even into tuning...

...sentimental value and what not, that shits priceless and i paid cash...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

i want your exhaust charlie... :(

shit looks sick though!!! :D

Banned
    great sig pic Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by blueEP3piece View Post
    great sig pic Charles.
    you can thank your wife for me...

ill be able to actually talk to you guys again on friday after the chrysler critique, im just keeping up with threads ive posted in right now...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

it looks so sick. it seems like the piping is a little small though.

Quote Originally Posted by shivic View Post
    it looks so sick. it seems like the piping is a little small though.
    its 2.25, thats good for a well modified N/A k20a

exhaust velocity man, exhaust velocity
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    its 2.25, thats good for a well modified N/A k20a

exhaust velocity man, exhaust velocity
    how do u think it would be with a s/c?

i have it also theres a few complaints from me as far as its a bit small...but its not super loud and its a nice tone...the flat spot on it also irritated me. There are no bottle necks though like the stock one and the spoon so thats also good.
    i really really want the race exhaust for the dc5 to mod for the ep though

Quote Originally Posted by beckhamowns7 View Post
    how do u think it would be with a s/c?
    i dunno, id run 2.5" with a s/c

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Dom View Post
    i have it also theres a few complaints from me as far as its a bit small...but its not super loud and its a nice tone...the flat spot on it also irritated me. There are no bottle necks though like the stock one and the spoon so thats also good.
    i really really want the race exhaust for the dc5 to mod for the ep though
    i dunno, i can see it being small, but for my plans of the craziest my car will get will be a straight swapped dc5r k20a+transmission setup is about it, so my setup will be perfect for that...may consider an upgraded header but thats it...i dont really see the point of going bigger than 2.25 unless FI
    my ep is white...

Well alot of RSX guys NA mind you with 70mm have seen improvements I was only saying that the flat spot made me go WTF....and that i REALLY like the look of the Race exhaust but i couldnt run a straight pipe for daily driving at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Dom View Post
    Well alot of RSX guys NA mind you with 70mm have seen improvements I was only saying that the flat spot made me go WTF....and that i REALLY like the look of the Race exhaust but i couldnt run a straight pipe for daily driving at all
    thoes rsx guys also have 40 more ponies under the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ep3T0n3y View Post
    thoes rsx guys also have 40 more ponies under the hood.
    Read his post he said he plans on a k20a typer motor has 60 more

DAMN! thats one nice exhaust!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information