Close

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kingphoenix07 View Post
    Noice....those vids were fun! tx.

btw tsxdriver, Just remember...if u get it for your tsx...thats probably 2k+ ...if they have it...thats ballin
    i already have the Mugen exhaust for my tsx. in fact, i'm running their entire performance setup. Mugen intake, Mugen exhaust manifold + cat, and Mugen exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    i already have the Mugen exhaust for my tsx. in fact, i'm running their entire performance setup. Mugen intake, Mugen exhaust manifold + cat, and Mugen exhaust
    LOL!
    BALLIN

i wish i could justify the mugen header and intake for the ep...but thats most of the cost of my motor...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by L337Ep3 View Post
    LOL!
    BALLIN
    I guess so! I should have figured with that sexy beast!
    my FS thread

cow was here

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    i wish i could justify the mugen header and intake for the ep...but thats most of the cost of my motor...
    Mugen header is nice....but I think I'll go with BC next...that thing is sexy as hell
    my FS thread

cow was here

Mugen header is nice....but I think I'll go with BC next...that thing is sexy as hell
    yah definitely, but ill probably just stick with the ITR header even after im swapped, since im not building the engine i wont need anything more...plus now that i know that the BCRH wont even bolt up right from buddy club really bothers me, and part of my build is perfect oem fitment parts...plus i dont want a RH without a cat heh...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

yah definitely, but ill probably just stick with the ITR header even after im swapped, since im not building the engine i wont need anything more...plus now that i know that the BCRH wont even bolt up right from buddy club really bothers me, and part of my build is perfect oem fitment parts...plus i dont want a RH without a cat heh...
    Ahh...I c. Perfect OEM fitment in aftermarket is sometimes challenging.
    Good luck on this endevor(sp?).
    my FS thread

cow was here

Ahh...I c. Perfect OEM fitment in aftermarket is sometimes challenging.
    Good luck on this endevor(sp?).
    left out an "a" haha

yah so far the build has been working out perfect for the oem fitment, and its worked out to clean as can be...

i dont want to do fab work on this car, i have 2 other projects that are that way, the race car is 100% fab work that we are having to do, and the engine that was in it is going into my other car, that engine has, lets see 2 off the shelf bolt on parts that were not fabbed, thats the unorthodox racing underdrive pully and the aem cam gear haha, even the off the shelf hedman header required modification and the morroso oil pan is requiring an oil line for our extra oil cooler...haha...even getting a billet crank, rods and pistons...

so we are doing a b16 build in the racecar now so we can atleast buy the parts we are building it with, and have 300hp instead of 180

but yah, i love the ep build, i dont have to worry about stuff breaking or not fitting...heh
    my ep is white...

left out an "a" haha

yah so far the build has been working out perfect for the oem fitment, and its worked out to clean as can be...

i dont want to do fab work on this car, i have 2 other projects that are that way, the race car is 100% fab work that we are having to do, and the engine that was in it is going into my other car, that engine has, lets see 2 off the shelf bolt on parts that were not fabbed, thats the unorthodox racing underdrive pully and the aem cam gear haha, even the off the shelf hedman header required modification and the morroso oil pan is requiring an oil line for our extra oil cooler...haha...even getting a billet crank, rods and pistons...

so we are doing a b16 build in the racecar now so we can atleast buy the parts we are building it with, and have 300hp instead of 180

but yah, i love the ep build, i dont have to worry about stuff breaking or not fitting...heh
    NICE!....sounds like i'd like a tour of your garage.
    my FS thread

cow was here

NICE!....sounds like i'd like a tour of your garage.
    haha lets see if i can give you a quick one...its a mess right now, we have spare engines and blocks and transmissions piled in a corner, cherry picker, giant tower of wheels and tires, and thats just int he 2 car bay and hte otherside is filled with the machining tools and a giant rolling cart with all the engine parts...need to get the street/strip car on the road so we can get the racecar going...and get a b16 build started...

gimmie a couple and ill post some pics here
    my ep is white...

haha lets see if i can give you a quick one...its a mess right now, we have spare engines and blocks and transmissions piled in a corner, cherry picker, giant tower of wheels and tires, and thats just int he 2 car bay and hte otherside is filled with the machining tools and a giant rolling cart with all the engine parts...need to get the street/strip car on the road so we can get the racecar going...and get a b16 build started...

gimmie a couple and ill post some pics here
    Sweet I'll show u mine if u show me yours!
    my FS thread

cow was here

added a build thread here instead http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...015#post568015
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by L337Ep3 View Post
    LOL!
    BALLIN
    haha lol! nah, just throwing money into the money pit lol
    yeah it's a hard decision to spend that much money on just an intake, header/cat, and exhaust when you could buy other things with that kind of $$$$

I guess so! I should have figured with that sexy beast!
    haha lol!

May wind Oct. rain
    yeah it's a hard decision to spend that much money on just an intake, header/cat, and exhaust when you could buy other things with that kind of $$$$
    I would have bought the J's Racing intake and the J's Racing exhaust instead of the Mugen one. I am actually considering on picking up a TSX or TL if I do decide to sell my AP2.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    I would have bought the J's Racing intake and the J's Racing exhaust instead of the Mugen one. I am actually considering on picking up a TSX or TL if I do decide to sell my AP2.
    i would've picked those up, but my theme is Mugen so i had to go that route. well, not had to, but it fit the theme better! haha lol

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information