Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I remember I ran a sony headunit that I got on Ebay that the new york times rated as the best ipod Headunit, and damn, it sure was. It had a USB connector on the very front of the faceplate! it was by far the best headunit I've ever had (I've had four aftermarket ones thus far)

I have a iPhone 3GS and I wondered if anyone has used the products from BlitzSafe with their iPhone 3GS with success in charging and playing audio. I am hoping that it does not force the phone into Airplane mode to work properly.

This is a good idea Im going to try it.

i bought the PIE HON98-AUX AUXILIARY INPUT CONVERTER from ebay
    it was 50 bucks
    works like amazing!

Question Installation Instructions?

I just bought the PA11-HON iPod adapter online and am waiting for it get delivered. BUT -- I have no idea how to install it! Does anyone have "instructions" on how to access the back of the head unit? CRUTCHFIELD has great instructions, but I didn't buy the adapter from them. Any help? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zerogee View Post
    I just bought the PA11-HON iPod adapter online and am waiting for it get delivered. BUT -- I have no idea how to install it! Does anyone have "instructions" on how to access the back of the head unit? CRUTCHFIELD has great instructions, but I didn't buy the adapter from them. Any help? Thanks!
    yep, just basically remove shift knob, remove shifter console panel, unplug the hazard button, remove screws on stereo unit mounts and pull the entire a/c and stereo unit out. very simple, just be careful not to damage your stuff.

hey guys....

sorry for the really stupid question, but when it comes to audio stuff, I'm the stupiedest guy there is.
    If I purchase the device you guys mentioned above.... it's a direct plug an play right? I can then hook up my ipod or blackberry and it'll play over the stock oem stereo?

how do I turn the stock oem to cd changer mode?

I really like the flush oem look. What can I buy that will make like an AUX hook up where the blank plate is near the shifter?

Thanks,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information