Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I can't wait for the kraftwerks SC to come out

well i emailed the company from england http://www.tts-performance.com/civicsupercharged.php for more info on there stage 3 kit and this is what they wrote hope this helps some of you

Our st3 kit is a complete installation. Bosch 044 fuel pump,
    regulater, feed and return fuel lines, C38-81 supercharger, radiater, fmic,
    1000cc injectors, hoses and clips etc. Also a Snow Performance
    water/methonel injection set up. Total price of the kit is £5500 incl. vat.
    fitting and dyno set up is £1200. Power is up approx. 150% over stock, ie
    450-500 bhp at the crank. You will need , forged pistons, rods, performance
    clutch and lsd as a minimum. Will a braced block a very good move. We can
    supply and fit all these parts to if you so wish.

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma912 View Post
    You will never see pics under the hood. Sorry.
    You should take that shit to the ROTM thread, we could really have a good time with your mature attitude then.

There are quite a few Rotrex EP's kicking about the UK.......

I was in one during a track session at Knockhill in Scotland, it had a claimed 450bhp.... at that time I have a JRSC with IPS cams..... I didn't feel or see any jump in performance, and I only had 310bhp....

I would have a JRSC or turbo over one any day. But others here will argue there the best thing known to man. Its all down to personal choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kuma912 View Post
    No lag.
    You can have a turbo setup that has very minimal lag. I've seen turbo EP3s that hit full boost under 3,000 RPM. I just don't see the point in spending all that extra money when you can just turbo. Rotrex is just a novelty, or something to set your car apart. It doesn't have the ZERO lag and instant power like a roots blower or have that amazing top end and power delivery of a nice turbo set up. It's the worst of both worlds IMO, but I guess I'll reserve judgement until more info is released to us (ie. comparison dyno plots with similar boost turbo setups, total cost, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by epshtielsl View Post
    You can have a turbo setup that has very minimal lag. I've seen turbo EP3s that hit full boost under 3,000 RPM. I just don't see the point in spending all that extra money when you can just turbo. Rotrex is just a novelty, or something to set your car apart. It doesn't have the ZERO lag and instant power like a roots blower or have that amazing top end and power delivery of a nice turbo set up. It's the worst of both worlds IMO, but I guess I'll reserve judgement until more info is released to us (ie. comparison dyno plots with similar boost turbo setups, total cost, etc.)
    Actually its quite the opposite, its the best of both world below 500hp, at least untill they make a bigger blower then the c38-81. Unless you driven a Rotrex equiped care you wont know the difference. If your car is install and tune correctly it's basically feels like a big ass mofo motor in your smal car. It is unfortunate that it has yet to prove itself on the 1/4 mile track (i think jrsc still holds the fastest times). But given the lack of the masses not actually having this thing in their car its only natural to see lack of record breaking times (well at least for a s/c k20 goes).

It is a instant throttle response, and increase in hp/trq from low to high.

When the site went down all my nice info disapear, I havent had the time to do a new post. I basically will find some time to post more info or old info on it.

info

I called kraftweks and the said they will have a kit some time this year (Oct-Nov) under 3000$ but all stages require A/C delete.

this will hopefully work with the k24 as well. right?!?!?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information