Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

camber kit feedback

How long have all of you been riding on your SPC, Ingalls or any other camber kits? I'm thinking about getting some SPC rear camber kit and I was wondering if that is the way to go. I read a post here saying that one of his rear camber kit broke and his car got pretty banged up but didn't say what brand he was running on. Anyways how long, years, or miles you've been running yours?

Thanks

running spc rear camber kit now for about 15k miles/18 months now with no problems yet.

MaNtEQuiLLA/K-SQUADD ALL MotoR Ep3's Avatar
    I ve been riding for like 10K miles and I havent had a problem either.....they definitely get the job done..

I have been running mine for over 4 years have have about 48K on them. No problems at all and I had the same kind that broke on the other member.

these camber kits are suppose to be last longing like our stocks but there just replacing them to even out our tires better, waht are the chances of having them break?

ep3 veteran
    ive had my SPCs for about 50k miles?

Quote Originally Posted by e moo View Post
    these camber kits are suppose to be last longing like our stocks but there just replacing them to even out our tires better, waht are the chances of having them break?

I would say very rare. But no matter what there can alway be a bad one out there. Might have had a peice of metal that was used that was not heated treated right or just had a defect in it.

well I'm thinking about getting SPC, where can I get that nut that comes with it?

I have the T1R camber kits. Love them, they are great! decent price too =D

^^ price for t1r? I see some for megan racing camber kit on clubrsx for 106, that seems like a good deal. would any of you see camber kit as just a camber kit or is it all about well known brands? just asking

Quote Originally Posted by e moo View Post
    ^^ price for t1r? I see some for megan racing camber kit on clubrsx for 106, that seems like a good deal. would any of you see camber kit as just a camber kit or is it all about well known brands? just asking
    i got mine for 150. the camber kits are just camber kits in my view.

I've had spc for over 5 years. I think the bushings are finally worn out, but it has been great.

ephatch member
    i've never saw the t1r, but im sure its a high quality kit. ingalls makes a great product, i have 50k on mine, and no problems. idk about any other company, but i do know that the ingalls kit has forged ends for extra strength. if i were you, i would buy a reputable brand. dont buy some no name ebay shit, you would be rolling the dice as far as quality goes

Quote Originally Posted by theinfamous42 View Post
    i've never saw the t1r, but im sure its a high quality kit. ingalls makes a great product, i have 50k on mine, and no problems. idk about any other company, but i do know that the ingalls kit has forged ends for extra strength. if i were you, i would buy a reputable brand. dont buy some no name ebay shit, you would be rolling the dice as far as quality goes
    yeah I know, I'm not going for no name ebay stuff i'm going with the real stuff but just didn't know what other brands were good. I'm heard of ingalls, skunk2, megan, SPC, and now t1r so yeah just wanted to some feedback from you guys.

as long as you dont get a no name brand, it should be fine for at least 3+ years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information