Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 02TWSI View Post
    Your mod list doesn't say, is that a replica or real front lip
    Yeah I have tofinish the update on my mod list, it's the real deal. I also bought a mugen fg360 steering wheel, gas cap cover, and socks (mugen).

damnnnnn...i guess ill be the 4th ep3 to have ccw. looking nice man

OMG! Damn! Loving the CCW's and the Mugen Front Lip!

Sucess comes in cans Yo_KyleEP3's Avatar
    LOVEEE ITTT!!! Ever think of painting the wing?

wow man that ep looks GREAT! good work! an im not even fond of red but WOW!

Thanks y'all. I have thought about painting the whole car even the carbon. The carbon is well over 5 years old and is starting to show signs of wear, but as of right now it is google to stay the way it is. I have me a little one on the way and need to change my focus the the kid and if money presents itself to respray, I will probably do that. The only thing I don't like about this setup is that it handles like poopy now. I guess it is just going to be a hard parker with a lot of horses. Thanks again for all te comments. Makes me feel good when someone recognizes all the money and hard work that goes into a solid build.

lookin good man. i saw those wheels down OC this past september on pats car. always been a fan of your car. glad to see you still have it.

changing things upp CastorTroy2's Avatar
    glad you got everything on! Looks greattt!! I miss them :( hahaha. Glad they went to a good home

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy2 View Post
    glad you got everything on! Looks greattt!! I miss them :( hahaha. Glad they went to a good home
    Yeah they are on. It was a pain in the butt getting everything broken free. I hadn't changed the height of the car since I bought the coilovers. And the camber arms were rusted bad enough I had to take them off the car to move them. I wish I would have lowered the front a hair more, but I am overall happy with the way it turned out. It rides like crap now, but that is expected I guess.

Looking good man!

Quote Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
    Yeah they are on. It was a pain in the butt getting everything broken free. I hadn't changed the height of the car since I bought the coilovers. And the camber arms were rusted bad enough I had to take them off the car to move them. I wish I would have lowered the front a hair more, but I am overall happy with the way it turned out. It rides like crap now, but that is expected I guess.
    I love everything about it except for the wheels/fitment. It seems like you loved driving it until you put those wheels on. Wouldn't you enjoy it more if it were more driveable?

He's got something different on there now and it looks killer! I'll let him post pics first.

How's it going daddy-o, the boy looks like he's gettin big!
    AkA EX FULL-RACE EP3

Quote Originally Posted by POOPTOOTH View Post
    He's got something different on there now and it looks killer! I'll let him post pics first.

How's it going daddy-o, the boy looks like he's gettin big!
    The boy is getting big. I love him to death. Father hood is great.

I did get some new shoes for the hatch. RPF1's. I like them, but they are definately not my favorite. I miss the crap outta my RGII's. I will post some pics of the new wheels soon. Hard to find time to do anything if you know what I mean. Seems like the older I get the less time I have.

ephatch member
    wow...ur car has definitely come a long way...looks good...thats exactly how i would've done it..wheels n all..except white paint...but overall, it would've been the same...talkabout aggressive stance on an EP too...having stance has come a long way too..i know, i've gone thru 12 sets of rims on my G35 already...u shud post up a few vids too..i'm sure sumone has already asked but just wanted to mention it..keep up the good work bro

Ill try and get some video's post next warm season. The car doesn't come out unless it 50-60 degrees outside.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information