Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Jeri Lee is hot!! supercivician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    what do you have?
    turbonetic manual boost controller

Quote Originally Posted by sidriverep3 View Post
    why dont u just run a 10 psi spring until u get a map sensor and retuned?

u need motor mounts, one launch and the stockies will blow up, and just a warning if they do, wash that fluid off right away, it stains...lol

could u post up the map that ur running? i just wanted to double check against mine.

adam
    jeff putted at 9.7psi cut off. but the boost gauge is hitting at 15psi, i dont if that is accurate because im running a stock map sensor. i do feel the motor is really rocking when it hits 15psi.

10.80@138 mph
    Quote Originally Posted by supercivician View Post
    jeff putted at 9.7psi cut off. but the boost gauge is hitting at 15psi, i dont if that is accurate because im running a stock map sensor. i do feel the motor is really rocking when it hits 15psi.
    Boost gauge is independent from the map sensor. If the gauge is reading 15 psi then you are hitting 15 psi. Which is not good. Get a 3 or 4bar map sensor asap. And get rid of that pos bc. Check ur vac lines for leaks or cuts. I would turn down the boost and set a boost cut for 8psi....

Quote Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
    Boost gauge is independent from the map sensor. If the gauge is reading 15 psi then you are hitting 15 psi. Which is not good. Get a 3 or 4bar map sensor asap. And get rid of that pos bc. Check ur vac lines for leaks or cuts. I would turn down the boost and set a boost cut for 8psi....

does bill has any time...i want to get the motor mount in. and the 3bar but that means i have to get a retune. and i know you guys want to test drive it.

10.80@138 mph
    does bill has any time...i want to get the motor mount in. and the 3bar but that means i have to get a retune. and i know you guys want to test drive it.
    Not sure hit him up. Yeah a new 3bar would require a retune. Why do we want to test drive it?

Quote Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
    Not sure hit him up. Yeah a new 3bar would require a retune. Why do we want to test drive it?
    i know my car is no where as fast as yours but i thought after you guys putted all this time and work in it, you would want to see the result

10.80@138 mph
    i know my car is no where as fast as yours but i thought after you guys putted all this time and work in it, you would want to see the result
    Oh yeah def. That's cool! Just check ur vac lines, turn your boost down and set a lower boost cut before you blow another motor!

ephatch member
    u dont have to get a retune with the 3 or 4 bar map. get the hondata 4 bar, and just go into parameters and select omni 4 bar, and upload. its scalar, so itll run the same.

and ur overboosting, take off the bc. u might blow up. just run whatever the wastegates runs, as long as it lower than 10 psi. sell the bc and buy a 4 bar and a spring for the boost you want. or maybe a hondata bc.

adam

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    he wants evans tune! lol slick muthafucka oooooopsss did i burst ya bubble
    haha, damn, caught. no he does really good tuning, and im starting to tune on my own. i tuned my setup, but idle and some parts of my ignition are crapy, and i dont know how to fix it so i figured i could referance how to do it right.

i would tho, seriously, get ur boost lower than 10 psi tho, if evans tuned only to 9.7, then ur only safe on not blowing up up to 9.7.

adam

just ordered my race harness innov motor mount on crsx.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information