70. You may not vote on this poll
  • JDM

40 57.14%
  • EDM

30 42.86%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JDM or EDM

Quote Originally Posted by BaLisTek View Post
    i have more jdm stuff.. so JDM for me. only thing you really need EDM for is headlights/door panels/carpet
    agree

Banned
    how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechEP3 View Post
    how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend
    whats your issue man, i really want to know...

you jump on people and act like they are just going with everything edm/jdm just cuz they following a trend or buying into hype, or just copying other people...

ya some people prolly are doing that, but i am not, yes i have lots of jdm parts, but i dont buy them because they are jdm, i buy them because i prefer the design and development behind them, what the ep3 was intended to be...

you dont need to go into every single thread in the jdm section and act this way...why dont you drive an srt4 or something, you dont seem to like japanese cars very much...

on another note, i actually thought you got banned...
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

How about not posting in a thread if you don't like the topic...

This is not a kid forum...

Everyone involved within the EPHatch Community is entitled to his or her own opinion. As a community, we must all do our part to contribute as much information needed to simulate as much positive feedback to the creator of the thread. As some of you might agree, this is one of the reasons why most EPHatch users post here rather than Honda-Tech; immaturity will only give you ego points.

As stated by TexasTechEP3 "how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend" Your statement appears to induct rude behavior. In response to your statement, please respect the thread as well as patrons of the thread by choosing your words wisely. Bluntly stating to mod your car was neither the original thesis nor intention for this thread. Second, to assume that everyone in this community is here only for modification is clearly a general fallacy and inappropriate. If that were the case, there would only be one subject/thread.

I believe the EPHatch forum to be an online meet/community (obviously) as though all of us are meeting in person. Now, say we are at a car meet-- would you really come up to a person during a conversation about EDM vs. JDM and rudely say, "how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend" Please be aware that the majority of adults in EPHatch have mature aspect of how a community should interact.

This is not entirely directed to Texas, but for all members to either respond with some formal integrity or not at all. If that is really too much to ask, then here is a link to Honda-tech. http://honda-tech.com.

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by EP3_BR3EZE View Post

Everyone involved within the EPHatch Community is entitled to his or her own opinion. As a community, we must all do our part to contribute as much information needed to simulate as much positive feedback to the creator of the thread. As some of you might agree, this is one of the reasons why most EPHatch users post here rather than Honda-Tech; immaturity will only give you ego points.

As stated by TexasTechEP3 "how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend" Your statement appears to induct rude behavior. In response to your statement, please respect the thread as well as patrons of the thread by choosing your words wisely. Bluntly stating to mod your car was neither the original thesis nor intention for this thread. Second, to assume that everyone in this community is here only for modification is clearly a general fallacy and inappropriate. If that were the case, there would only be one subject/thread.

I believe the EPHatch forum to be an online meet/community (obviously) as though all of us are meeting in person. Now, say we are at a car meet-- would you really come up to a person during a conversation about EDM vs. JDM and rudely say, "how about you actually mod your car instead of just playing into this whole OEM trend" Please be aware that the majority of adults in EPHatch have mature aspect of how a community should interact.

This is not entirely directed to Texas, but for all members to either respond with some formal integrity or not at all. If that is really too much to ask, then here is a link to Honda-tech. http://honda-tech.com.

Erik
    well said, all of us ephatch guys need to stick together, there are enough people that talk trash about our cars as it is, whether ur usdm jdm edm or whatever... all that matters is just that we are basically all here for the same reason and thats for the love of the ep3

Quote Originally Posted by EP3_BR3EZE View Post

Erik
    Quote Originally Posted by mp_02si View Post
    well said, all of us ephatch guys need to stick together, there are enough people that talk trash about our cars as it is, whether ur usdm jdm edm or whatever... all that matters is just that we are basically all here for the same reason and thats for the love of the ep3

HERE HERE!!! i like the way you guys think! :thumb:
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

what are your idea of mods then? neon lights, chicken wire grill, 19" chrome spinners?

i voted jdm

i voted EDM.

EDM is the new JDM IMO.

I guess everything really is bigger in texas.. including the pwnage.. and tex.. your comment was very rude towards me. I started this thread in hopes of seeing what ppl like/prefer about the two cultures. I neither try nor want to follow a bandwagon in any way. if you don't like jdm or edm go to advance auto and get some apc stuff, start a thread about that and see how many ppl react like you have towards me. but anyways lets get back on subject.

JDM because that is their origin.

Makin it rain
    i like both but edm if only one could be available

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    what are your idea of mods then? neon lights, chicken wire grill, 19" chrome spinners?
    Quote Originally Posted by xachary82 View Post
    If you don't like jdm or edm go to advance auto and get some apc stuff
    You two just proved how narrow minded you are when it comes to buying something outside of JDM/EDM. There's more to modding than converting your car to JDM/EDM specs and thinking you have a rare car when everyone else does the same thing. APC might not be choice parts (I'd never do it) but atleast its not played out. You guys act like there is only one option when modding an EP.

EDM, turning signal mirrors. That is all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information