Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuners by Area

Tuners by Area

Since I have seen this question pop up a few times I figured I could just make a thread with the link and hope it gets sticked. If we cant sticky a link to another forum then we could always make are own database.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33650

good post!

stuck and fixed your title.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

no oklahoma tuners ):

omg the guy in tennessee sounds like a moron, i called him and he wanted to know what chassis kpro was for....
    I was like, kpro is for k series motors... ahhh!!
    im gonna have to drive somewhere else when i need tuning, that guy sounds dumb.

They need to update the original post on there. I know someone in that thread mentioned King Motorsports in Wisconsin but its not on their master list.

ephatch member
    you guys might want to try Mike at Elitetuning. His email is EliteTuning@aol.com. I know hes tuned several cars here and from the time i talked to him online, very professional. Wish i had the dough to go with his online services

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvcars View Post
    you guys might want to try Mike at Elitetuning. His email is EliteTuning@aol.com. I know hes tuned several cars here and from the time i talked to him online, very professional. Wish i had the dough to go with his online services
    Yeah that guy is awesome, Lol he's at the top of that list!

ephatch member
    whoa. I remember him being listed under Nevada, but better for him now! The best belong at the top of the list anyways

dang thought thierw ould be more from michigan

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by trogdor48430 View Post
    dang thought thierw ould be more from michigan
    There is one. He's tuned mr. pizza's car. Check his sig

Quote Originally Posted by v1c10us View Post
    omg the guy in tennessee sounds like a moron, i called him and he wanted to know what chassis kpro was for....
    I was like, kpro is for k series motors... ahhh!!
    im gonna have to drive somewhere else when i need tuning, that guy sounds dumb.
    BAHHHH!!! I know!!! I live in Memphis, TN and there are absolutely NO GOOD TUNERS here... Sucks ass...

I am sure many of you EP3 owners have heard of magnEsium Tuning, and the services I offer for Hondata K-Pro and Flashpro. Extremely well known via ClubRSX and have tuned well over 500+ DC5s, EP3s, FG2s, AP1/AP2s and so on over the past couple years online.

My mission is to provide very affordable online and in-person tuning. Don't hesitate to contact me, I can answer any tuning related question you may have, and perhaps squash any ill-feelings you may have toward online tuning.

I don't frequent ephatch, but I am notified if I receive a private message. Otherwise you can find me on ClubRSX, or you can email me at jortiz17@gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadphishy View Post
    Thanks for coming in.
    1). Nice first post, but the thread is only 2 years old.
    2). If you would like to sell your services then you should become a vendor on the site we could use the revenue.
    3). When are you going to finish tuning my car? you started but gave up because i had to much ghost knock. which you claimed to be valve to Valve contact. Plus you started my 11.5:1 k24 on 36 degs ignition advance on the base map.........

I have the entire chat history between us with calibrations and datalogs saved. The first calibration I ever sent you had a maximum of 27.5 degrees of ignition timing under full throttle. Quite normal for a 11.5 K24.

Yes, I said it seemed to be V2V contact. The less cam angle that was used, the less knocking occurred.

I then told you to perform a valve lash, where you stated the lash was considerably off. The next datalog you sent me after you fixed the valve lash had no knock, except at 7000rpm.

Finally, ignition advance ended at 19 degrees at full throttle where knock was still continuously present, no matter what was changed in the calibration. 19 degrees for a K24 is retarded, pun intended.

Hondata stated its most likely piston slap, and I agreed.

Sorry boss, i forgot about the last part of our Transaction. PS. the knock is just phantom knock. I took the motor apart not to long ago, the Cylinder walls looked fine, the pistons were fine. However I had to put a lot of work into the part throttle tune. as the one you gave me just didn't run very smooth.

Motor made 225whp 180wtq with the stock mid-pipe and axle back on the dyno.
    I turned the knock sensor off, because with the added valve springs, My motor knocks like crazy according to the sensor.
    Last edited by Deadphishy; 06-13-2010 at 06:24 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information