Hi I just wanted to let you guys know that I've order my carbon fiber body kit. I'll let you guys know about the quality as soon as I get it.

As for installing it, it will be a while, I just bought all kinds of stuff for the car and I'm broke, not to mention that my old lady is going to kill me after she finds out all of the stuff that I've purchased for it. So I may not live to see it after all:D :'(

Well, maybe not I do let her spend all kinds of money of clothes and shoes and I don't complaint. This is the reason why I don't say anything to her when she goes crazy at the mall (which is about every day), so when my turn comes, she won't say anything to me either(it doesn't ever work, because she ends up bitching any ways).

I told my self when I bouth this car that I was not going to spend any money on it, but god dammit I can't help it. Every time I see pictures of Sema cars, I just want more and more. I have to stop coming here for a while and stay away from those places, but I just can't.:)

God help me!:)