Quote Originally Posted by VegaS10 View Post
NC is a great place to live. I live just outside of Fayetteville, which is next to Fort Bragg (82nd ABN and home of the special forces). It's centralish to the state, which means I can be at Myrtle Beach, SC in 2 hours or in Asheville, NC in 4 hours (both are beautiful vacation spots). I live far enough in state that hurricanes don't hit us too hard, but it still gets damn hot in the summer.

If you're fresh out of college, look into RTP (Research Triange Park) which consists of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. It was deemed one of the most reccesion proof areas of the country....and there is $$$$ in that area.

As for what I do for a living, I'm an assistant car audio manager at Circuit City. Basically I train mobile sales people and installers. It pays very well for the area and cost of living/land/housing is cheap.
Thanks for the down low, me wifes uncle lives in Raleigh. Ive NC is really nice and housing is mad cheap. I would love to be close to the ocean and the mountains, so I could keep mountain biking. I'm from Vermont, but lived in Rhode Island for about 4 years, and its time I left this crazy state.