Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaS10 View Post
    I use the same user name on VERY forum I vist, even eBay. "VegaS10" was taken on ebay, so I had to settle for vega_s10. I was NOT happy.

Years ago, I had a Chevy S10 I competed in in dBDrag racing. It had 6 Cerwin-Vega Stroker 15's in it (the REAL ones with the adjustable pole piece).

The first forum I registered at was www.termpro.com. I had to come up with a user name so "VegaS10" was what flowed the best to me. I've been a member there for 8 years and have moderated it for about 6.

If you ever go anywhere on the 'net and see "VegaS10" it's a 99% chance it's me.
    crazy
    haha, in response to chads garage, I only have one thing in common with you're garage other than the fact that it exsists.

I have that green soldering gun with the coil holder and the cool foam on the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I love my Weller WTCPT! I'll pretty much always grab it before the Pace re-work station, just something about the way it feels, I'll even go so far as to let it cool down and replace the tip before I grab the Pace with the right size tip already installed
    Quote Originally Posted by v1c10us View Post
    crazy
    haha, in response to chads garage, I only have one thing in common with you're garage other than the fact that it exsists.

I have that green soldering gun with the coil holder and the cool foam on the handle.
    The Weller? I love mine too!

ephatch member
    Jesus Vega, You should consider adopting me technically I am still a child. You have about 2 months before I am 18. I can clean your garage everyday in exchange for being able to sleep next to your Ep3 and Eg.

Kdeal.

When I buy my first house, It's being modeled after that. And jesus that crx is stunning... What do you use it for? Do you Daily Drive the ep or the eg or the crx??

I use the carolina blue crx for dB Drag racing. I've almost quot that sport completely. It's got a crvtec in it, so, I might start hitting up the strip soon.

I trade daily driving duties between the eg and ep3. However, the eg never sees rain....

I use the carolina blue crx for dB Drag racing. I've almost quot that sport completely. It's got a crvtec in it, so, I might start hitting up the strip soon.

I trade daily driving duties between the eg and ep3. However, the eg never sees rain....
    Lets see some pick of the SPL monster (CRX)...

Quote Originally Posted by RON View Post
    Lets see some pick of the SPL monster (CRX)...
    In for pics (it might just create a whole new thread though!)

It'll be late tongiht before I can post any. Maybe tommorow. But I promise I will get some up.

Vegas10, seeing pictures of your CRX makes me miss mine really bad if mine was in that good of shape I would never have parted with it
    Ya have a nice shop!

Here my shop when it was first done. We do 2.25", 2.5", 3" and 4". Most of it is exhaust but I am campable of IC piping and roll bars. Im going to do my IC piping as soon as I get my turbo set-up complete.

3 Mandrel Benders

540 ci 64 Chevelle

The Eps home made 3" Intake

4" DP to Dual 3" 2JZ swapped SC300

91 H22 Turbo Accord

Another Pic

Rear mount Twin turbo Cadillac CTS-V

Twin turbo Drag Car ( me mounting the wastegate)

This Rig I just did for fun

I was about to post pics of my shop cuz I thought it was cool with my mass aray of tools and the hoist just chilling but now I feel inferior...GAY!

Thanks.

I had the second garage added on about 2 years ago. The front one is the one that came with the house. The back garage is about 2.5 cars wide. I can open the doors of the ep3 and the eg hatch side by side and still walk between them on all sides.
    What in god's name do you do for work. You have a lot of nice toy's "Honda's". I can't wait till I'm out of school, I haven't done to much to my car because of school. How is living in NC? When I'm out of school I want to move out of Rhode Island, and NC was one of the places I was considering.

Quote Originally Posted by lostep3 View Post
    What in god's name do you do for work. You have a lot of nice toy's "Honda's". I can't wait till I'm out of school, I haven't done to much to my car because of school. How is living in NC? When I'm out of school I want to move out of Rhode Island, and NC was one of the places I was considering.

NC is a great place to live. I live just outside of Fayetteville, which is next to Fort Bragg (82nd ABN and home of the special forces). It's centralish to the state, which means I can be at Myrtle Beach, SC in 2 hours or in Asheville, NC in 4 hours (both are beautiful vacation spots). I live far enough in state that hurricanes don't hit us too hard, but it still gets damn hot in the summer.

If you're fresh out of college, look into RTP (Research Triange Park) which consists of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. It was deemed one of the most reccesion proof areas of the country....and there is $$$$ in that area.

As for what I do for a living, I'm an assistant car audio manager at Circuit City. Basically I train mobile sales people and installers. It pays very well for the area and cost of living/land/housing is cheap.
    Last edited by VegaS10; 05-31-2008 at 05:09 AM.

Here is my ultra messy garage(before spring cleaning),

And here is where the real work is done,

ALL advice issued with this "Disclaimer"
    Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is my HERO ! ! !

"Labor Unions are Domestic Terrorist orgainizations"

The ONLY thing I wish I did was add a lift. I would have had to severely change the angle of the roof to do it right.
    Low-rise lift? Not the best, but it beats jack stands!

Thanks.

The wife and kids are'nt allowed back there.
    You are one guy I look up to having 2 2-car garages.... I will work hard to 1-up that!!! LOL

I'm about to be a father of a daughter anytime this month now so that's awesome... she'll be daddy's pit girl!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information