Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaS10 View Post
    NC is a great place to live. I live just outside of Fayetteville, which is next to Fort Bragg (82nd ABN and home of the special forces). It's centralish to the state, which means I can be at Myrtle Beach, SC in 2 hours or in Asheville, NC in 4 hours (both are beautiful vacation spots). I live far enough in state that hurricanes don't hit us too hard, but it still gets damn hot in the summer.

If you're fresh out of college, look into RTP (Research Triange Park) which consists of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill. It was deemed one of the most reccesion proof areas of the country....and there is $$$$ in that area.

As for what I do for a living, I'm an assistant car audio manager at Circuit City. Basically I train mobile sales people and installers. It pays very well for the area and cost of living/land/housing is cheap.
    Thanks for the down low, me wifes uncle lives in Raleigh. Ive NC is really nice and housing is mad cheap. I would love to be close to the ocean and the mountains, so I could keep mountain biking. I'm from Vermont, but lived in Rhode Island for about 4 years, and its time I left this crazy state.

I'm less than an hour south of Raleigh. It's the closest "big" city to me. It's ncie to go up there and see all the really cool city living and such, but it's nice to go back home to the quiet country.

this is my new personal work space... hogged by build im starting with my hardbody. i still have to move the rest of my old workshop here. but its getting there.

Wurd.
    I've never had so much envy in my life!!!! No wonder there's so many awesome mechanics here... you guys have great spots to do work! I don't have any pics, but one spot I have is at my former employer's fabrication shop (I used to be a millwright). I usually have to move a truck and forklift, plus any other crap being built out of the way, then sweep the floor to get rid of the metal shavings, then wait 20 minutes for the dust to settle before I pull in. The laneway to get there is muddy, and so is the yard so I usually take a spare pair of shoes to change into to get back in the car. But it has lots of room and machinery to use. Other than that, I use my sister's tiny 1 car garage or even just my parking spot (adds a touch of class to the neighborhood I'm sure).
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTechEP3 View Post
    Canada has the Eh?3 Know what I'm talking aboot?

haha my garage aka where i get ur done!Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

My Garage!

And since we all got to get jealous of VegaS10 Honda collection I will show my pride and joy!

Ya only 874 original miles!

That scooter is kickass!

It is like my favorite thing I own! I am 25 my dad bought it for the showroom of his store when I was 6. I have only rode it like ten times! It just sits in my temp controled shed! But VEGAS if you want to trade straight up for the CRX... I"M IN!

this is my garage, or maybe the garage of my father

i will have to get some pics of my dads shop. its mine on the weekends. 3 lifts, all the tools and air tools i could ever need.

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    its not very big, but it serves its purpose.

the shit in the back has been dealt with.

and this is a man-sized work bench. I'm tall, and I can work on most stuff at my arm level.

yes, that is a pit in the floor, but I don't fit in it.

this was before I got my new tool box.

its got alot more stuff stored on the walls now. I need to take a current pic.

This is where I get my work done, and store all my gear like surf board, snow board, bike, fishing gear etc.

ya'll are lucky. my "garage" is just a parking lot next to a busy street.

Is this the HFP front lip for the 04-05? If so I think thats sexy.

vegas10 isamazing.. anymore goodones?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information