Close

Thread: Grinding Noise

Angry Grinding Noise

When ever I shift into 3rd gear I get a grinding noise. My buddies say that my sequence is off. Has anybody else have this problem. My friends 02 si does it also.

I don't get the 3rd gear grind but I do get 2nd gear. I sometimes hear a faint noise going into 3rd but I'm not sure what it is. This morning the whole tranny was acting up. It felt awful, like I couldn't change gears and smoothly engage second without bucking the car. 2nd gives me alot of problems. I can work the rest of the gears but 2nd is picky.

Originally posted by freedomgli
    It's incredible what a simple search will turn up. Simply amazing.
    Its amazing how much smarter you look when you try to make other people feel dumb (I need a sarcastic monkey face here). The forum is supposed to facilitate effective communication between it's members. You are trying to make someone feel bad for communicating. That sucks. It makes the forum less effective. Give him a break...he didn't know about the search. Someone probably had to introduce you to that feature, and I bet they were a lot nicer about it.

freedomgli
    Originally posted by cbecker333
    The forum is supposed to facilitate effective communication between it's members. You are trying to make someone feel bad for communicating.
    Asking the same questions over and over again and posting new threads on subjects that have already been or are currently being discussed elsewhere in the forum does not facilitate effective communication. If 2fast or anyone else is so easily hurt when someone sarcastically points out a way for them to do their whatever differently, then they need to grow some thicker skin. It was merely my way of showing disdain at others behavior.

Originally posted by cbecker333
    Give him a break...he didn't know about the search. Someone probably had to introduce you to that feature, and I bet they were a lot nicer about it.
    No one needed to show me because I can clearly see the large icon at the top of each page in the forum that says "Search". If 2fast can change his avitar than 2fast should have known to use the search function as a first step to find out information rather than selfishly taking up other peoples space and time.
    Last edited by freedomgli; 11-15-2002 at 01:30 PM.

Thread Information