Close

Thread: monitor in ep

monitor in ep

Hey guys i just bought a monitor for my car its like a stand alone or can be mounted in a head rest. I was thinking i could ether mount it where the HU is and mount the HU in the glove box, or mount it in the glove box. I was also thinking i could mount it to the side of the console.

any ideas??

I just smoked u...
    what u gonna use the monitor for? guages??? that would be cool, or a PS2... dvd player... i wish i have a monitor.... wait... is it a LCD?

yeah its a TFT high rez lcd screen im gona have ps2 i just cant figure out where to mount the damn screen

i had a 92 grand am before my ep and i have all the audio system hardware ready to install in my ep. i had a tv and a ps2 in my car and it was a stand alone also. but im prolly not gonna be using it in my ep. im gonna get something different. but if you put your monitor where your headunit is and molded it in real nice, that would look sweet.

I really really wanna get an LCD screen but yeah I have no clue where to or how to mount it. Anyone know of any in dash adapters? Anyone know anything about installation or costs? Help please

HEY 2k2!!

Check out Steve Jones pics in member rides first page scroll down. He has head unit and screen mounted. Didn't know how yours looked. Hope it helps.

Thread Information